What we're about
An exciting real estate association where you can meet and network with experienced real estate professionals!
The CT REIA is the largest real estate investors & apartment owners association in the Northeast and its mission is to provide education,networking and business-to-business opportunities for entrepreneurs in the real estate investment community. In the past CT REIA has been featured on CNN Financial News, The New York Times, Hartford Courant, Meriden Record Journal , Channel 30-WVIT and Channel 8 News-WTNH.
We're firmly committed to promoting a sound understanding of ethical real estate investing principles and to help further develop our members (your!) investing abilities.
For real estate investors – new and experienced – in New England
* Local experts and experienced investors
* National speakers/trainers who are actively investing
* Be exposed to diverse real estate strategies
* Be confident in your ability to seize opportunities, and profit from them, even in a downturn
* Network with, and get essential resources, from vendors
* Market your properties to over 4000 buyers/investors PLUS be the first to purchase properties offered by our members
* Main Meeting – 3rd Monday of the month
* Rehab Subgroup, Apartment Owners Association, Women’s Real Estate Investors Association meet once a quarter
* Other seminars, webinars, and teleseminars throughout the month keep you informed in this exciting real estate market!
For more information, please visit: http://www.ctreia.com