What we're about
Join us for bike rides and other fun activities. You must be at least 18 years old and wear a helmet to participate in our bike rides.
BECOME A SUPPORTING MEMBER:
When you donate $20 at http://paypal.me/paylouis/20 to our group you'll have "SUPPORTING MEMBER" under your name in your profile and when you RSVP for events. Type "Southern California Cycling Group" and your Meetup name where it says "Add a note" so I know who is making the donation.
You must agree to our waiver and release at http://www.meetup.com/cyclegroup/pages/Membership_Disclaimer/ to join this group and/or participate in our events.
You release and hold harmless the organizers and all other participants from all claims or liabilities arising out of participating in our events.
To participate in our events you must agree to follow these rules:
1. join the group and RSVP to attend events in our group;
2. agree to our waiver;
3. follow the leader at all times during our events; you cannot go ahead of the leader on your own;
4. do not talk to others during the bike ride. This disturbs the concentration of our participants and is very distracting;
5. tell the leader if you are leaving the event;
6. follow the leader's instructions at all times;
7. have your real name with your photo in your profile and answer your profile questions;
8. if you RSVP "Yes" and do not show up 3 times for events without canceling by changing your RSVP to "No" before the event takes place, you will be removed and banned from participating in this Meetup group.
If you do not follow these instructions you will be asked to leave the event, and you will be removed from the group.
Let's have fun!