What we’re about
Welcome to Data Science Dojo's Meetup group. Our goal is to help connect other like-minded business professionals who are interested in teaching, learning, and sharing their knowledge and understanding of data science to a larger community.
We encourage all members of this group to be pro-active in leading discussions on topics related to data science like machine learning, artificial intelligence, predictive analytics, big data, and IoT, as well as programming languages such as R, Hadoop, and Python.
Stay tuned to our Meetup calendar for future community events and be sure to follow us on Twitter at @DataScienceDojo. Also, be sure to visit our data science bootcamp for more information about our training.
We are always looking for new speakers/presenters! If you're interested, please email Nathan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming events (4+)See all
- Building Simple and Efficient Chatbots Step-by-StepLink visible for attendees
Utilizing chatbots enhances productivity by automating repetitive tasks and simplifying complex processes. In this live session, we will cover fundamental concepts related to chatbots. Discover strategies to enhance LLM responses with efficient prompts and the RAG approach. For a hands-on implementation, we will use the LangChain Framework to build our own chatbot.
1. Grasping the fundamentals of chatbots and LLMs.
2. Improving LLM responses with effective prompts.
3. Elevating chatbot efficiency through the RAG approach.
4. Simplify the process of building efficient chatbots using LangChain Framework.
For hands-on implementation, attendees will receive a Git repository link during the webinar.
- Large Language Models Bootcamp Information SessionLink visible for attendees
Information Session on our Large Language Model Bootcamp!
Are you ready to start building large language models? Join us for an engaging information session where we unveil the exciting details of our upcoming 5-day in-person bootcamp.
Online version launching soon!
What to Expect During the Information Session:
• Overview of the bootcamp structure and agenda.
• In-depth exploration of the core topics covered.
• Insight into hands-on projects and real-world applications.
• Meet the expert trainers and learn about their experiences.
Who Should Attend?
Whether you're an AI enthusiast, a tech professional, a creative thinker, or simply someone eager to explore the possibilities of large language models, this event is tailored for you.
No prior experience is required – just an open mind and a passion for learning!
- Evaluating Large Language ModelsLink visible for attendees
LLMs are powering generative AI applications, yet properly evaluating them is quite challenging. LLM-based applications suffer from issues of hallucinations, toxicity, out-of-context awareness, prompt injection, data leaks, and more. Evaluating the usefulness of LLM applications is essential before putting them in production. In this live session, we will discuss LLM and generative AI evaluation techniques, including the setup, metrics, data, and more. We will also discuss tools that can automate LLM evaluations for RAG and non-RAG applications.
- Advanced Considerations in RAG PerformanceLink visible for attendees
We will delve into the concepts of chunking, embedding models, and vector databases. Following that, we’ll explore various examples showcasing diverse chunking strategies and conduct comparisons between different embedding approaches.
– Your data structure has a huge influence on the right chunking strategy
– The way you expect users to use your app also affects your chunking strategy
– There are many ways to store embeddings, and the way you store them is dependent on your use case