What we’re about
Welcome to Data Science Dojo's Meetup group. Our goal is to help connect other like-minded business professionals who are interested in teaching, learning, and sharing their knowledge and understanding of data science to a larger community.
We encourage all members of this group to be pro-active in leading discussions on topics related to data science like machine learning, artificial intelligence, predictive analytics, big data, and IoT, as well as programming languages such as R, Hadoop, and Python.
Stay tuned to our Meetup calendar for future community events and be sure to follow us on Twitter at @DataScienceDojo. Also, be sure to visit our data science bootcamp for more information about our training.
We are always looking for new speakers/presenters! If you're interested, please email Nathan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming events (4+)See all
- ChatGPT Unleashed: Live Demo and Best Practices for NLP Applications - Part 2Link visible for attendees
ChatGPT has become a ubiquitous starting point for Generative AI applications. In this webinar, we will continue and build on part 1 of this talk, where we went over ChatGPT’s background and generative capabilities, and also demonstrated some NLP applications).
We will delve deep into industry-scale applications of ChatGPT, focusing on fine-tuning hacks for Large Language Models, and use cases for LangChain and using LLM as a service.
Through this talk, we will explore how ChatGPT can support data labeling and data generation for NLP modeling and applications. We will also examine some limitations of ChatGPT and discuss possible ways to circumvent them.
- Data Analytics and Generative AILink visible for attendees
Generative AI is a rapidly evolving field with the potential to revolutionize the way we do data analytics. In this hands-on session on data analytics and generative AI, you will learn:
-How generative AI can be used to streamline advanced analytics tasks using SQL and Python
-The role that generative AI is playing in the analytics workforce and how it is changing the way we work
-Best practices for ethical AI, ensuring that AI systems are used responsibly
-Real world examples, use cases and practical insights
If you are a data scientist, analyst, or engineer who is interested in learning how to use generative AI to improve data analytics processes, then this event is for you. Don’t miss out, RSVP now!
- Leveraging Open-Source LLMs for ProductionLink visible for attendees
In this session, Andrey Cheptsov, CEO and founder of dstack, will discuss open-source Large Language Models (LLMs) and their practical applications. The session will comprehensively compare open-source LLMs and proprietary options, such as OpenAI, and discuss the economic aspects of hosting these models.
This webinar will cover:
– A comparative analysis of open-source LLMs and proprietary large language models.
– An exploration into the economic aspects of hosting open-source LLMs. Giving you an understanding of the associated costs and benefits.
– How to evaluate and benchmark LLM models based on performance.
- Exploring Generative AI with Adobe FireflyLink visible for attendees
Join us in an exploration of the capabilities and workflows related to Adobe Firefly – a generative AI designed specifically for creatives and the expansion of creative workflows. We’ll walk through an introduction to Firefly itself and continue beyond to design using the capabilities of this AI within traditional desktop design software in the creation of both raster images and vector graphics.
By the end of this session, attendees will:
– Understand what makes Adobe Firefly different from other generative AI tools producing visual content.
– Be able to generate content using text prompts through the Adobe Firefly web services.
– Make use of Adobe Firefly integrations across desktop design software like Photoshop and Illustrator.