- DAX 2023 - Data | Analytics | Exploration
DAX is back in 2023 with another awesome lineup of speakers! DAX focuses on data science, analytics, and general data exploration. Engineers, data scientists, analytic developers, system architects, and business leaders are encouraged to share their experiences and present a topic that would be of interest to the local data community. Expected attendees include engineers, thought leaders, business leaders, and professionals from local government, government defense and intelligence agencies, start-up companies, large data analytic and data science companies, and local universities.
Please register here and enjoy a 10% discount!
Performing Arts & Humanities Building
Saturday, June 10th
- Keynote: Top 3 Things I've Learned - John Elder, President and Founder | Elder Research
- A Space Race to Cybersecurity - Zach Casper, VP of Engineering | BigBear.ai
- BCSTAT - Data Driven Baltimore County - Momen Abukhdeir, Chief Data and Performance Officer | Baltimore County
- Birds of a Feather - Data Driven Baltimore County - Momen Abukhdeir
- Birds of a Feather - Data Quality Monitoring - Gregory Johnson
- Birds of a Feather - Data Science in Higher Education - Dr. Alexei Kolesnikov
- Birds of a Feather - Interactive HPC: Impacts for Data Science and EDA - Ethan DeBandi
- Birds of a Feather - Artificial General Intelligence - How Much Closer Are We Today - Aaron Cordova
- Bad Data: The State of Data Quality Practices - Ruthe Huang, Chief Data Scientist & James Dempsey, Chief Technology Officer | Salynt.io
- Is a Data Science Needed? - Matt Eckert, Director of Data Science | Total Wine & More
- Top Machine Learning Tips and Tricks! - Timothy Clendaniel, Chief AI Learning Officer | Analytics-Edge
- Beat the Streak! With ML, Python, and Baseball Data - Lucas Kelly, Data Scientist | FanGraphs
We have multiple levels of sponsorship packages available. If you're interested in sponsoring DAX2023, contact us at [masked].
- Jason B.
- 1 attendee