Join our Network of 17 groups with over 16,800 members of residential & commercial mortgage & real estate in South Florida! https://ncen.com/ This group is sponsored by New Century Financial Mortgage
From industry professionals to the first time home buyer.
Florida real estate is changing and we want to help educate everyone so you are aware of what your mortgage options are.
* Residential mortgage loans * Commercial mortgage loans * FHA loans, including streamline and Real Estate Owned (REO) * Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Home Possible, Home Ready loans and Home One * Veteran Affair - VA Loans
* United States Department of Agriculture - USDA Loan * Non-Government Loans * Foreign Investor Loans * Jumbo Loans
* How do rate sheets work?
* How to calculate your debt to income ratio - DTI?
* How to calculate your loan to value?
* How to calculate your mortgage payment?
* What are seller concessions?
* What is a mortgage?
*What is an annual percentage rate - APR?
Florida real estate has always been a topic of conversation, and we are looking to connect everyone together. These groups and events are free to all to attend.
Our group helps educate about the mortgage markets in South Florida.
MeetUps are a great way to network with other industry professionals and other future and current home owners. From beginner to advance, we have something for all levels.
We look forward to meeting you!
"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change. " Leon Megginson, a Louisiana professor of business management
Group is owned by New Century Financial Mortgage, CEO is Michael Williamson
This group is for educational purposes only
Equal Housing Opportunity
Buyers beware. We do not take responsibility for any loss from anyone that you may meet from this meetup group. You take full responsibility for any and all actions that you make from this group, waiving any and all rights. This group is only for educational purposes only, Michael Williamson is the only educator.
Please always make sure to do your due diligence and be prudent.
When in doubt, seek the guidance of a licensed industry professional, and then get 2 more opinions.