Marketing today versus marketing 10 years ago has dramatically changed. CMOs and VPs of Marketing are now expected to do more than create awareness, analyze competition, and create their go-to-market strategies. They are increasingly expected to drive pipeline and ROI from their programs.
This is a huge win for Marketing as it is changing the perception of the department across companies. They are being seen more and more of a revenue generator, rather than a cost center. Because of this, Marketers are becoming more empowered and are able to command larger budgets.
If you are a demand generation marketer or a traditional marketer who is looking to learn more about demand gen, then this meetup group might be the right place. I would also like this to be a place where people can come to get their marketing issues resolved by speaking openly with their peers.
The meetings will be held in San Francisco and the format will be as follow:
2 or 3 15-min presentations on any topic related to demand generation and account-based marketing, followed by a 30-minute panel/Q&A. The topics will include:
• Top-of-the-funnel strategies
• How to optimize conversion rates
• How to start a lead generation engine from scratch
• Account-Based Marketing
• B2B Content marketing
• Webinar Best Practices
• Trade Shows
• The importance of Sales Development
• Marketing Automation Tips
• AdWords and other PPC programs
• Marketing attribution and how to tie ROI to programs
In this webinar, Aaron Moskowitz, Director of SEO at Golden Hippo, will cover 5 easy-to-implement tactics that will help you increase your website's ranking and boost inbound traffic:
- Homepages are for Brand Traffic
- Less is More (URL Length, Meta Tags)
- Search Engines Crawl Words on individual pages
- Not All of Your Pages are Winners (Prune)
- You are an entity, so let Google know
Aaron Moskowitz is an enterprise SEO leader. Since 2008, he has helped companies both on the agency side and internally increase their traffic via search engine optimization. Currently, Aaron manages the SEO team at Golden Hippo, an innovative leader in the Direct-To-Consumer ecommerce space. Previously, he led SEO initiatives for Ranker.com where they became one of the top 32 websites as determined by Quantcast (72% of the traffic from search).