- Metrics and Test Automation
Looking forward to the next DevOps KC Meetup of 2023! We will be discussing the various Metrics for high-performing teams, and then dive into "Effective Test Automation Concepts" with our main speaker, Erin Crise. We will also have some space for open discussion, networking, and of course food and drinks! Come join us at 530p at Plexpod Westport Commons (Room 3H), and bring your thoughts, ideas, questions, and a good appetite!
Agenda (could change =) ):
- 530p - Arrive, grab some food and drink
- 600p - Opening remarks and introduce speaker(s)
- 610p - Jeremy, "High-performing engineering team metrics"
- 630p - Erin Crise, "Effective Test Automation Concepts"
- 700p - Open discussion, Networking
- 730p - End
- Jeremy Meiss, Director, DevRel at CircleCI [LinkedIn]
Jeremy is active in the DevRel and DevOps communities, and a co-creator of DevOpsPartyGames.com. A lover of all things coffee, community, open source, and tech, he's a husband and father, and is also house-broken, and (generally) plays well with others.
- Erin Crise, Sr. Test Engineer at Crema [LinkedIn]
Erin is a user advocate at heart - empathy, visualization, the anticipation of behavior and communication are some of her key strengths. She enjoys helping organizations adopt and implement inclusive design, development, and testing practices.
- Jeremy M.
- Aaron B.
- Erin C.
- 33 attendees