- Members Contribution over external experts contribution
- Constant Knowledge Sharing over sporadic events
- Collaborative learning over self-promotion
- .NET Technologies over other technologies
- Free Events over paid events
- Respect and humility over technical competence
We believe in the power of collaborative learning and we love sharing our knowledge and experiences with other members of our community. We love to discuss, share opinions, learn from mistakes and professionally grow together. We are also open-minded developers curious to explore trending technologies and languages outside the Microsoft world, learn and compare them with the familiar tools we use every day on the job.
Professional .NET developers (even if you don't live in Cambridge).
Why a new community?
There are a lot of very good developer communities in Cambridge but there is no community targeting specifically .NET developers. Ideally, the community should be made of people that are working on .NET every day and that are eager to learn and develop themselves through collaborative learning and presenting. There is no limit in terms of topics to discuss but we will look at them through the eyes of people who work with Microsoft technologies for the majority of their working time.