SPECIAL EVENT with Donovan Brown (https://twitter.com/DonovanBrown)
Zero to DevOps
DevOps is about people, process and products. Getting it all right requires effort but the benefits to your organisation and customers can be huge. In this demo-heavy session, Donovan Brown will show you how to go from “zero to DevOps” like a pro. Starting from just a blank desktop, he will create a new team project and a complete pipeline. He will also deploy an ASP.NET (http://asp.net/) MVC application into Azure all live and hands on.
Donovan Brown is a Principal DevOps Manager on Microsoft's Cloud Developer Advocacy team, focusing on developer tools including Visual Studio Team Services and Team Foundation Server. Before joining Microsoft, Donovan spent seven years as a Process Consultant and a Certified Scrum Master. Donovan has travelled the globe helping companies in the U.S., Canada, India, Germany, and the UK develop solutions using agile practices in industries including Communications, Health Care, Energy, and Financial Services. Donovan is an avid programmer, often finding ways to integrate software into his other hobbies and activities.
• 06:00 - Networking + Food/Drinks (courtesy of Redgate Software (http://www.red-gate.com/))
• 06:30 - Community Introduction (Andrea Angella (http://www.andreaangella.com/))
• 06:45 - Zero to DevOps (Donovan Brown (https://twitter.com/DonovanBrown))
• 07:45 - Questions & Answers
• 08:15 - Database DevOps (Tom Austin)
• 08:45 - Prizes
• 09:00 - Closing
• Telerik DevCraft Complete
• 1-year subscription to JetBrains R# Ultimate
• Redgate SQL Toolbelt Essentials