What we're about
Welcome to the Dutch Android User Group (DutchAUG)
The Dutch Android User Group (DutchAUG) organises monthly meetups where Dutch Android professionals can meet and connect with each other. The main goal is to inspire and be inspired by hearing members sharing their knowledge about- and experiences with their passion, Android.
Our meetups are fun and technical, with presentations done by Android gurus, open discussions, demo's and workshops in an informal setting. The purpose is to provide you “the Android professional” a place to learn more about the Android technology, ask questions and meet other people.
Joining is free!
If you would like to join us (http://www.dutchaug.org/join) or receive more information about our activities, please subscribe for the next event, or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: The Dutch Android User Group is an independent group; our activities and the opinions expressed here should in no way be linked to Google.
Upcoming events (1)
We're back with another meetup, this time at NOS in Hilversum. Eugen Martynov, (Freelance) Android Engineer @ Doktor.de will be giving a talk about using Kotlin for CLI and Borek Beker, Developer @ NOS will be giving a talk as well.
18:00: Opening doors with drinks and food
19:05: Eugen Martynov - Kotlin for CLI
19:50: Borek Beker - Title coming soon
The meetup will not be live streamed or recorded
Eugen Martynov, (Freelance) Android Engineer @ Doktor.de
Use Kotlin for CLI
Quite often, we need to do automation tasks in our projects. The usual approach would be to do a custom task in gradle or write a bash script for it. And Kotlin ecosystem proposes a new solution now - the Kotlin script.
Let's talk about the CLI first and write a simple utility in Kotlin.
I will demo one solution for the Kotlin CLI. And we will talk about IDE support, pitfalls and other possibilities.
Borek Beker, Developer @ NOS
Abstract coming soon
NOS needs all our names so they can register us at the reception. Therefore the deadline for signing up for this meetup is two days before, the 13th of June.
- Follow direction ‘Parkeren Bezoekers’ on the red and grey NOS signs
- Carry on (past the NOS building and parking area) up a gradient. At the top turn sharp left and left again, entering the parking area where you will have to identify yourself over the intercom situated next to the automatic barrier. Then park your car
- The NOS building is a short walk away from the ‘Hilversum Media Park’ train station.
- From the platform, an overpass leads directly into the Media Park.
- Coming down the stairs of the overpass, you will arrive on a small square.
- Walk towards the black building and turn left
- Take the footpath through the gravel until you reach the stairs leading down
- After leaving the stairs, walk underneath the building and turn right on the ‘Leen Jongewaardweg’
- After some 200 meters the NOS building is located on your left The large concrete steps lead up to the revolving door of the main entrance. The receptionist will help you further.
Feel free to join our Slack:
- Andrei C
- Jacob R.
- 23 attendees
Past events (124)
- Anders U.
- Dion S.
- GDG G.
- 53 attendees