Want to build DApps using zk-SNARKS or zk-STARKS? Bring your laptop* and join Elena Nadolinski (CEO of Beanstalk, DevCon Speaker) and Remco Bloemen (Technical Fellow at 0x, ETH Hackathon Speaker) on Tuesday Feb 26th for a hands-on workshop where you'll:
- learn the basics of how zero knowledge proofs work
- explore real-life use cases & applications
- code and build your own DApp using zk-SNARKS
7:00pm-7:30pm Demystifying Zero Knowledge Proofs
7:30pm-8:00pm Use Cases & Applications (0x's zk-STARK DEX, etc)
8:00-8:30pm Code & Build Your Own DApp Using zk-SNARKS
Pre-Event Prep For The Coding Portion:
- Bring your laptop! << IMPORTANT!
- Go to https://github.com/leanthebean/puzzle-hunt
- Install Docker & Zokrates
Organized by Dystopia Labs (http://dystopialabs.com/) - We help projects (on mainnet) run non-shitty, technical edu events.