What we're about
Welcome to the group. We are business owners and working professionals that network and connect with like-minded individuals here in Edmonton. One thing I love about this city is its diversity in every aspect. We have unique skills, talents and experiences, and this group provides a welcoming community where we can grow together and create synergy.
If you are interested in building key relationships with others, looking to expand your personal and professional networks, or wanting to just get out of the house and meet some new people, then this is the group for you!
We cater to four groups of Edmontonians:
1) Leaders, Business owners and working professionals in the Edmonton communities
2) Women in business and leadership
3) Students, new immigrants, and career changers
4) Local businesses that are in need of promotion, so that they can develop a greater presence in the community
***In order for your membership to be approved for this group, we require you to have a CLEAR photo of your face. The reason for this is twofold:***
1) To ensure the safety and security of our group members: We want to ensure that each account profile is being created for a real person. We do not want to approve accounts that were designed for spam usages or other harassment purposes.
2) To maximize your networking experience: If you meet someone at an event and do not get their contact information, a photo makes it easier to find them back here on the group page. Also, sometimes the Organizers post meetups with no event host. Having a clear photo of your face makes you more recognizable and makes it easier for members to find other members on their own. Thirdly, group members with a clear profile picture generally hold a greater accountability when it comes to RSVP'ing for events.
--->Please note that if you RSVP for an event and 'no show,' there could be consequences to your group membership. Our events rely on group participation and the integrity of our members. If someone decides to 'no show' without any communication, this action prohibits others from attending an event if there is a maximum capacity. Therefore, the organizational team may decide to revoke your membership to this group if actions such as this are made.
Are you hosting an event or know of one that aligns with our key groups? Feel free to send Jenna or Lana a message and we'd be happy to post it for you!
***This group is supportive of all types of businesses; however, if any members are excessively soliciting or prospecting others and their actions are unwanted, they will be removed from the group. Please inform the organizational team if any form of redundant propositioning from a group member is occurring.***
Thank-you for connecting, and we look forward to seeing you soon!