What we'll do
Stuart Mitchell will be in Adelaide early August and has offered to present and run a special event, to be hosted at the venue of our recent LAST Conference at Torrens University on Thursday 8th August, checkin/networking from 6pm in the Foyer, then into room G3 from 6.20pm for Stuart's 'Agile Governance: Evolution or Revolution' presentation.
Stuart is the founder of RedAgile.com, a Scrum Alliance - Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and some of his achievements below:
- European Agile award winning Coach
- Founding member of the UK’s Agile Financial Leadership Forum
- Gartner's top 50 Influencers forum on DevOps
- Key note presenter at over 10 Agile Conferences in Europe and Asia
- Former Global Head of Agile at HSBC
- Responsible for one of the Worlds largest Agile transformations 50,000 over 14 countries
- 14yrs using Agile at the ‘coal face’
- Author of Making Agile Work and contributory author to UK Government Agile Report and National Audit Office ‘Agile Governance’
"Organisations must trim the layers of governance built up over many years for traditional waterfall tech projects or fall victim to more agile startups, says CommBank’s senior agile coach, Stuart Mitchell." Agile Australia 2017
Agile Evolution V’s Revolution - This presentation explores one of the last great battles for Agile adoption. The 'daily battle' that every medium to big business is facing ...yet few are talking about. It's a battle on two fronts: that every company MUST delivery software into Production quickly but equally every company MUST always minimise its exposure to risk.
1. Have an appreciation of the challenges of company Governance
2. Understand how Agile's Governance processes work
3. How company Governance has to be respected and the ways it can be managed with Agile
4. How Governance is planned to move from 95% to 99.99% safety within 2yrs ... and what that means for our work
5. How attendees can prepare, work with and succeed with the Governance battles ahead
Limited spots, so please RSVP with respect, should be great evening with Stuart, our host Torrens University and you!
Donations being collected for the Hutt St Centre to support and help South Australians experiencing homelessness, and/or come join me on the Friday morning to walk a mile: