Anyone with a serious interest in B2B Marketing or engaged in planning or executing marketing programs that target the enterprise customer should consider attending. But if you have just a general interest in the marketing discipline, you will probably find value in several of the sessions.
A few rules and defining characteristics:
- The intent is to form a real community that is valuable and fun. That means: learning, making friends, networking, and having a good time.
- We will keep the discussions real, insightful, and focused on value to you, so no sales pitches.
- We favor moderated panel discussions when possible.
- For panels, we will get your questions in advance and also during the event, so we can make sure we ask good hard questions that teach us something. Plus a short open Q+A at the end.
- Events will be free to attend.
- For in-person events, when we can do those again, we will live-stream through some appropriate channel whenever possible.
- Events may be sponsored but without giving up editorial control. Sponsors may or may not be on the panel or speak.
- For some topics, co-hosting with other appropriate groups would be very good.