Meet up with local web developers to network and learn about current technologies. Every last Thursday of the month, we'll host curated presentations and workshops focused on all things related to web development. We're enthusiastic about learning and getting to know each other in Eugene's growing tech scene.
• Development in all web related arenas like web pages, mobile/native applications, and integrations
• Frameworks like Rails, Django, Express, Laravel, and React
• Projects in popular environments Wordpress, Joomla, and Drupal
• Design trends and paradigms such as Bootstrap, Foundation, and Material Design
• Databases of all types SQL and NoSQL: MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, Couchbase, and Graphql
If you're interested in any of these things, regardless of your skill level, please feel free to join us.
Join Bishop Lafer, Marketing Developer Analyst at IDX Broker, as he discusses Expertise, Authority and Trust (E-A-T) for Search Engine Optimization in 2019. We will explore the ever changing world of Google’s search engine along with some tools, resources, and best practices for implementing mobile-first site design and SEO strategies.