- Architecture Evolution - Concentric ArchitecturesLink visible for attendees
A review of the golden-standard architecture styles used in backend systems.
A follow-up of the previous debate about Architectural Boundaries, available on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/live/-giO8D3gogk?si=GrEaxcaNQlbhx64p
In the agenda:
- Hexagonal Architecture /aka Ports-and-Adapters by Alistair Cockburn
- Onion Architecture by Jeffrey Palermo
- Clean Architecture by Uncle Bob
- Vertical Slice Architecture by Jimmy Bogard
- Criticisms, and common simplifications
The discussion will feel more like a panel: after a quick intro, Victor Rentea, Ralf Klemmer, and Peter Schuler will debate these ideas. As usual, every contribution from the audience is welcome: questions, experience reports, clarifications... And if you want to make your voice heard, reach out to Victor to join as a panelist.
The video will be live-streamed on YouTube, where it will remain recorded: https://youtube.com/live/RrNsR-R8diw?feature=share