All too often developers are left completely puzzled when the browser renders CSS in ways they didn’t expect. It’s not dark magic though and as developers, we know that computers are just parsing our instructions. While many talks discuss how to fix common bugs, this talk will focus on the why by taking a deep dive into browser internals to see how our styles are parsed and rendered.
Aimee Knight- Built Technologies
The location is a little off the beaten path but easy to access. The easiest way to find it might be to put the intersection of Columbia Ave. and Beasley Dr. into your GPS and then follow these steps:
• From Columbia Ave., head West on Beasley Drive.
• Turn right on Charles R. Meek Drive, toward the end of Beasley. This is a private road and the name may not show up on your GPS. It is just before a single story brick building that has a large blue building behind it.
• On your left past the blue building you will see a large building surrounded by a black fence, this is the Public Safety Center.
• Continue around the building and you will come to the entrance to guest parking.
• As you walk toward the building, use the far left entrance next to the flagpoles.