Enjoy lunch? Like to learn? We've infused two of your favorite things with high quality talks about web and mobile development. Join us once a month to break bread with like-minded professionals and grow together. Visit our website to see videos of previous talks: https://franklindevs.com
• Lisp is the most powerful programming language to ever reach widespread industry use. Its macro system, homoiconicity (code is data) and other language features allow a programmer to create a sub-language that is custom tailored to their application with fluidity and ease. This talk aims to blow your mind by showing you the power the Lisp, and then to show you how many of these incredible feats can also be accomplished.
• Joe Cannatti has worked as a Senior and Lead engineer for a handful of remarkable companies including TaskRabbit, Udacity, Stitch Fix, and Eventbrite. He has expertise in Ruby on Rails, React, SOA, team leadership, and mindfulness-at-work practices. He blogs at www.zafulabs.com
11:45: Eat and Hang out
12:00: Welcome, announcements
1:00 Meetup ends
- Williamson County Chamber of Commerce
The location is a little off the beaten path but easy to access. The easiest way to find it might be to put the intersection of Columbia Ave. and Beasley Dr. into your GPS and then follow these steps:
• From Columbia Ave., head West on Beasley Drive.
• Turn right on Charles R. Meek Drive, toward the end of Beasley. This is a private road and the name may not show up on your GPS. It is just before a single-story brick building that has a large blue building behind it.
• On your left past the blue building you will see a large building surrounded by a black fence, this is the Public Safety Center.
• Continue around the building and you will come to the entrance to guest parking.
• As you walk toward the building, use the far left entrance next to the flagpoles.