Frenchies! Grab your sunglasses, your beach towel and head on down to the beach for some fun in the sun! We'll meet at least once a month at Rosie's Dog Beach in Long Beach and Huntington Dog Beach in Huntington Beach for a morning romp at the beach with our French Bulldogs.
**As a common courtesy, please contact us before posting and promoting any Frenchie breeding, outside meetup groups and/or businesses. Thanks!**
• What we'll do French Beachdogs! Head on down to the beach at 10 AM on October 24 for a Spooktacular Halloween Meetup complete with a Costume Contest at 11 AM. First, second & third prizes will be given to the three best-dressed Frenchies!
• The Fido To Go Food Truck for Dogs will be making an appearance in the parking lot!
• What to bring Your Frenchie (!!!), a Halloween costume for your Frenchie, water for your Frenchie, poo-bags & anything else your Frenchie might need!
• About the Oil Spill We'll be paying close attention to the condition of the beach at Rosie's and, if the beach is closed due to the Huntington Beach Oil Spill, we'll do our best to find an alternate location.
• Important to know Please be prepared to pay for parking at one of the many pay stations throughout the parking lot. These pay stations accept both cash and credit cards.
Please keep in mind that Rosie's Dog Beach has a one dog per human rule. Also, please leave treats and other food in the car. We don't need our frog dogs wrasslin' with each other over a treat.