Island Hop Exotic Fiji Islands by Private Yacht $3490 +Air [SOLD OUT!]
JOIN FUN HAPPENINGS FOR AN EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE YACHT TOUR TO 8 AMAZING FIJIAN ISLANDS THIS NOVEMBER 30 - DECEMBER 9, 2022!
Don't miss an Amazing opportunity of a Lifetime to Island-hop Fiji by private yacht THIS Nov 30 - Dec 9th, 2022! We wake up every day on a different island and experience the unique characteristics of a different Island each day. We sail to uninhabited tropical islands, anchor and swim in private coves and beaches, spend countless hours on undiscovered beaches and swim, snorkel or dive in crystal clear waters! This is a Dreamy Trip of a Lifetime and is priced very reasonably at $3490 + $990 Air!
We fly non-stop to Fiji from LAX (10 1/2 hour flight) on November 30 and land on the main Fijian island of Viti Levu, where we begin our 8 Day Private Yacht Tour to Paradise! Our 8 Day cruise visits the undiscovered Mamanucas and Yasawa islands of Fiji, where you will find some of the most beautiful scenery in the South Pacific!
THE HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR FIJI PRIVATE YACHT TOUR INCLUDE:
· Explore Fiji's Mamanucas and Yasawa Islands by Private Yacht, visiting the most beautiful islands and beaches in the World!
· You only unpack once and then let your floating hotel take you to a different island each day.
· Visit traditional Fijian villages, swim in crystal-clear lagoons and enjoy visiting "Off the Beaten Path" islands, only a yacht can reach.
· Swim in the Famous sacred Sawa-I-Lau Sea Caves
· Visit a village school and meet the children
· Visit the film locations of Cast Away and The Blue Lagoon movies.
· Visit a remote Island village and join a traditional kava ceremony and meke performance.
· Mingle with locals at Luau Feast prepared by their village.
· Choose to attend a Fijian village church service
· Enjoy full relaxing Day on a private beach on Nanuya Lailai Island
· Take a guided walk to one of Fiji’s most remote cafes, 'Lo's Tea Shop'.
· Learn the Fijian arts of basket weaving, wood carving and learn to cook traditional Fijian dishes.
· Snorkel or Scuba Dive at some of Fiji’s most colorful reefs (diving is additional cost)
· Laze on the most beautiful beaches and get into the full swing of ‘Fiji Time’
OUR YACHT: THE MV FIJI PRINCESS
The MV Fiji Princess will be our home away from home for the duration of our 7 Night / 8 Day Fiji Tour. The beauty of this trip is you will wake up on a different beautiful island each morning without having to re-pack once! Measuring 180 feet, with 34 Cabins, the vessel has many spacious public areas, a plunge pool, bar deck and full service restaurant. The ship holds a maximum of 68 passengers and up to 30 Fijian crew, so you know the service will be Amazing! Get Ready for a Trip of a Lifetime!
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH OUR 8-DAY PRIVATE YACHT FIJI TOUR:
· Round Trip Air from LAX to FIJI ($990 with Air/Cruise Pkg)
· 7-nights on 180' Private Yacht MV FIJI PRINCESS
· Spacious 142 sq. feet cabins include en-suite bathroom & individual temp control a/c.
· Daily cultural immersing excursions with expert Local Guides, including snorkeling, village tours, guided hikes, visiting the sacred Sawa-I-Lau Caves, Fijian Lua Feast hosted by a local village, visit to a local Fijian school and attend a local church service.
· 20 meals Included (7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 7 Dinners)
· Complimentary filtered water, coffee and tea on board yacht
· All Private Coach Transportation throughout 12 Day Tour
· Dedicated Cruise Manager throughout Yacht Tour
· Daily Cultural Immersing Excursions on each island we visit
· Luggage handling at hotels and on yacht.
· Port charges Included in trip package (Reg. $350 value per person)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED IN OUR ADRIATIC YACHT TOUR:
• Alcoholic beverages on board our yacht.
• Scuba Diving from yacht.
• Personal items: Internet, souvenirs, spa treatments, laundry service
• Tips & Gratuities for our Yacht Crew, Cruise Director & local guides.
• Travel Insurance (Highly recommended), Medical services
OUR 10 DAY EXOTIC FIJI YACHT TOUR ITINERARY:
· Day 1 | WED NOV 30: Depart LAX to NADI FIJI [Fiji Airways #811 Dep LAX 10:45pm | ARR NADI FIJI NAN 5:45am on Dec 2nd - "Int'l Dateline")
· Day 2 | THUR DEC 1 - Lost by crossing the International Date Line
· Day 3 | FRI DEC 2- SET SAIL FOR MODRIKI ISLAND: After arriving to Fiji, we will offer morning sightseeing and free time before we board our private yacht at 2pm. We set sail on M.V. Fiji Princess from Port Denarau for the outer Mamanucas. The first overnight anchorage is on the secluded Modriki Island, where the Tom Hanks movie 'Cast Away' was filmed. Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine and appetizers as we watch the sunset. The Captain’s Welcome Dinner is tonight, followed by entertainment from our talented musical crew.
· Day 4 | SAT DEC 3 - SOS0 BAY: There is time to step ashore and enjoy a swim or wander along the beach before or after breakfast. There is an opportunity to swim with reef sharks at a secret location en route to our next destination. After lunch, we take a visit to the chiefly village of Soso while this evening, we’ll feast on a traditional Thali dinner. This will feature exquisite Indian dishes, followed by an extravaganza of Bollywood dancing and movies.
· Day 5 | SUN DEC. 4 - NAUKACUVU ISLAND: Sunday is a day of rest in Fiji. After breakfast attend a village church service, then we cruise southwards as you enjoy a traditional Sunday roast lunch. Join the Chef for today’s Fijian cooking demonstration on how to make the traditional dish Kokoda. Tonight’s buffet has a range of dishes from Fiji along with a choice of European dishes. There is bingo Fiji-style after dinner.
· Day 6 | MON. DEC. 5 - YALOBI BAY: As our private yacht arrives at the stunning Sacred Islands, you’ll feel as though you’re lost in paradise. The backdrop of the neighboring Waya Lailai volcanic formations is breathtaking. Spend the remainder of the day swimming, snorkeling and relaxing on the beach. Today you can learn how to make the Roti in Lolo dish.
· Day 7 | TUE. DEC. 6 - THE FAMOUS BLUE LAGOON: Our destination today is the famed Blue Lagoon, a superb stretch of water ringed by pretty islands. Jump off the back into the turquoise waters or take a tender boat to shore where our full bar awaits you. You’ll dine on the beach all day today, including morning and afternoon tea, lunch and a traditional Lovo meal cooked underground for dinner under the stars. Today’s activities include snorkeling, fish feeding, non-motorized water sports, water aerobics and volleyball, and tonight enjoy a special traditional Meke performance by the local village.
· Day 8 | WED. DEC. 7 - SAWA-I-LAU SEA CAVES: You Don't want to miss our guided walk this morning with panoramic views of the Blue Lagoon! The easy 40-minute guided walk to the other side of the island to visit Lo’s Tea House. Lunch is served on board our yacht, as we cruise north for a guided visit to the amazing Sawa-I-Lau Caves. The village of Tamasua welcomes us this evening for a Yaqona (Kava) ceremony, a guided walk around the village and a village-style seafood dinner!
· Day 9 | THUR. DEC. 8 - DRAWAQA ISLAND: This morning we take an excursion to the local island school before cruising to Drawaqa Island. Here, we’ll be joined on board by a marine biologist for a presentation on the local marine life and the volunteer work carried out in the area; Dinner this evening is a BBQ on the Sky Deck (weather permitting) served under the stars. Tonight, our last night together, we party Fiji-style with Live Fijian Music & Dance!
· Day 10 | FRI. DEC. 9 - DISEMBARK FROM YACHT | SIGHTSEEING | DEPART FOR USA: Enjoy breakfast on board our yacht. Back at port you’ll be serenaded with the traditional Isa Lei farewell song by the crew, as our yacht tour of the beautiful Fiji Islands comes to an end. Today, we will enjoy a few hours of sightseeing and some free time for lunch and shopping before we head to the airport for our Non-Stop Flight back to LAX (Fiji Airways #810 Departing Nadi Fiji NAN at 9:40pm | Arriving LAX 11:50AM (Same Day Dec. 9th - Due to International Date Line)
*** PRICING & PAYMENT TERMS- THERE ARE 4 WAYS TO PAY ***
YACHT CRUISE & AIR PACKAGE FROM LOS ANGELES LAX:
1.) $3490.00 Per Person (based on double occupancy) for LAND PKG and $990 for International Air from LAX, TOTALING $4480.00, If paid in Full by check.
Make check payable to Fun Happenings and mail to:
PO Box 322
2.) PAYMENT LINK IN FULL BY CREDIT CARD FOR (1 PERSON) AIR AND LAND PACKAGE = $4615.00 Per Person, based on DOUBLE OCCUPANCY: https://checkout.square.site/merchant/VDKX3XMS1KXZY/checkout/HCTTUONLVNS76HIX3O5ZFICT
3.) CHOOSE TO PAY WITH 3 RECURRING MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF $1538.33, TOTALING $4615.00: https://checkout.square.site/merchant/VDKX3XMS1KXZY/checkout/JDQN477E3KYFGR4OU7JJYROM
4.) YACHT CRUISE ONLY PACKAGE (NO AIR) IS $3490.00 BY CHECK OR $3595 BY CREDIT CARD – YACHT ONLY PACKAGE [NO AIR IS INCLUDED WITH THIS PACKAGE]: https://checkout.square.site/merchant/VDKX3XMS1KXZY/checkout/KTN5MOMUJ6R47PH3WPYMI6MU
SINGLE CABINS (2 CHOICES):
WE HAVE (6) SINGLE CABINS THAT ARE FREE, AS THEY ARE SMALLER (117 SQ. FEET) LOWER DECK CABINS, BUT ENOUGH ROOM FOR (1) PERSON. I was able to re-negotiate a lower cost, so they are now FREE. THE UPPER & MIDDLE DECK CABINS (142 SQ. FEET) ARE AVAILABLE AS SINGLE OCCUPANCY FOR $995.00. Please email Fun Happenings at email@example.com, stating if you want a free Single Cabin.
- SINGLE SUPPLEMENT SQUARE PAYMENT LINK ($995.00- LARGER 142 SQ FT CABIN): https://checkout.square.site/merchant/VDKX3XMS1KXZY/checkout/23JFYJGDOD4IBEJHTCFJ37QI
We hope you can make this Amazing Yacht Tour Exploring the Fiji Islands This Nov. 30 - Dec. 9, 2022! Please contact Fun Happenings at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions or need additional information.
Your Travel Planner,
Fun Happenings Travel
FIJI AIRWAYS ITINERARY
WED NOV 30, 2022
FIJI AIRWAYS #811
DEPARTS LAX AT 10:45PM
ARRIVES FIJI AT 5:45AM (Dec. 2)
FRI DEC 9, 2022
FIJI AIRWAYS #810
DEPARTS FIJI AT 9:40PM
ARRIVES TO LAX AT 11:50AM (Dec. 9th- Same Day; Due to crossing over Int'l Date Line)
• From May 1, 2022: Fully vaccinated visitors flying into Fiji are no longer required to produce a COVID-19 pre-departure PCR or Rapid Antigen Test.
• Required to take a COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test in Fiji, within 48 – 72 hours of arrival into Fiji. This test will be organized and included with your trip