Google Hash Code is back! You've had a year to sharpen up your coding skills and now is the time to put them to the test. Are you up for the challenge?
Hash Code is a team-based programming competition for university students and industry professionals across Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). Teams will be tasked with solving algorithmic problems that are inspired by real challenges that people face at Google. In March there'll be an Online Qualification Round, and the top scoring teams from this round will then be invited to the Google Dublin office to compete in the final round of the competition in April.
The competition is divided into two stages:
• Online Qualification Round on 28 February
• Final Round (at an international Google office) on 27 April
For the Online Qualification Round, we're encouraging you to join us at the GDG London hub to compete side-by-side in a more fun environment.
Registration to compete in Google Hash Code 2019 is MANDATORY! Follow the steps:
1. Sign up here — https://codingcompetitions.withgoogle.com/hashcode
2. Create a new team or join one of the existing teams using the invitation link.
3. Select the GDG London hub