What we’re about
Welcome to Genève Professional (& Social) Networking Meetup!
This is a group for professionals who would like to meet like minded people for conversations, connections, friendships and maybe more!
One can never know too many people in business or in ones social life. It is extremely hard to meet other business people in Geneva or other professionals who have similar levels of education, work experience or world travel. Would it not be wonderful to get together regularly and meet people from diverse backgrounds and fields? Would it not be wonderful to meet other professionals regularly at meetups and network with them? You may be looking to meet with well travelled people with similar interests but diverse experiences, with the possibility of forging business connections and friendships based on deeper connections.
We would like to create a group of like-minded professionals who prefer to network and socialise in relatively quiet locations where people can establish networks and friendships through interesting conversations and eloquent discussions. We will mingle effortlessly and make friendships.
In terms of ethos we will try and ensure our meetups are small enough to remember most names and make meaningful links with many members by the end of the evening. We would like to offer a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment, light hearted and without pressure, where members can feel confident about reaching out to each other, to create connections, companionships and contacts.
We will meet in pubs and bars on a couple of weekends a month.
Click on the link to have a look at some of our past events - Photo Album
Here you can see everyone from different cultures and races meeting and having a great time and this is what we tend to achieve everytime we host!
Here is how we will do things differently -
Ever since covid has occurred the world has changed ways in how we function and operate. Meeting people of various cultures has become difficult with various restrictions and with online events people rarely have the opportunity of meeting face to face and this results in not getting the right opportunity to meet in person.
We will always have hosts at all our events. You will always be greeted by someone
at all our events and introduced to others. (Warm & welcoming hosts to help you
Click on the link to know 6 key reasons why you should attend our meetups!
We will minimize no shows by requiring attendees to pay a deposit in advance. No
shows are misleading and not fun for organizers nor for members.
We will not disguise organization costs in opaque ticket prices, commissions from
bars or inflated set menu prices.
We will instead ask for a small charge to help us manage the group and its activities. (Very transparent)
We will strive to attract a high quality membership who prefer higher quality
venues and events. We will not be driven by happy hours, free food etc (as all
of these are eventually balanced out by much higher prices later)
We will constantly request members to help us host events and take a lead on
activities so that we have energy and variety.
Click on the link to our website and have a look at our other cities that we host in -
I very much hope that you will join us and create a vibrant social community!
Upcoming events (1)See all
- Meet, Mix & Mingle with new friends! (20-45/Ice breakers/Hosted)Brasserie Da Matteo, Genève, GE
It is almost the end of summer holidays and most people are back in the city. Everyone is keen to make new friends and connect to make new relationships!
Join us for a wonderful evening where you can meet like-minded ladies and gents and make new friends!
- Our ice breaker session will begin at 7.45 so please be on time. This session is intended to ease you into a fun evening of meeting new friends without the awkwardness and anxiety!
JUSTINE, your host will warmly welcome you to the group and also help you with introductions!
Click below to book your ticket online today and save money! -
**Kindly note that you can pay via Paypal, Credit Card or Debit Card using the above link. To purchase via debit/credit card please click on 'Place Order' and you will be shown payment options.
Early Bird - 5 CHF
Regular Ticket - 10 CHF
Cash at meetup: If you do not purchase a ticket in advance then you can pay JUSTINE cash of 15 CHF per person at the start of the event.
(We are using Google translate for speed and so excuse any errors please)
Rejoignez-nous pour une merveilleuse soirée où vous pourrez rencontrer des femmes et des hommes partageant les mêmes idées et vous faire de nouveaux amis !
- Notre séance brise-glace débutera à 7h45, alors soyez à l'heure. Cette séance est destinée à vous permettre de passer une soirée amusante et de rencontrer de nouveaux amis sans gêne ni anxiété !
JUSTINE, votre hôte vous accueillera chaleureusement dans le groupe et vous aidera également à faire les présentations !
Cliquez ci-dessous pour réserver votre billet en ligne dès aujourd'hui et économiser de l'argent ! -
**Veuillez noter que vous pouvez payer via Paypal, carte de crédit ou carte de débit en utilisant le lien ci-dessus. Pour acheter par carte de débit/crédit, veuillez cliquer sur « Passer la commande » et les options de paiement s'afficheront.
COÛT DE L'ÉVÉNEMENT :
Réservation anticipée - 5 CHF
Billet régulier - 10 CHF
Cash au meetup : Si vous n'achetez pas de billet à l'avance, vous pouvez payer à JUSTINE en espèces de 15 CHF par personne au début de l'événement.
- JUSTINE will be your lovely host for the evening! We have our area booked for Meetup/JUSTINE. Please ask the bar staff for our area and they will help you find us.
- Please be aware that about 95% of those who attend come alone and about 75% are attending for the first time. You will not be alone. We know how you may feel and so JUSTINE, your host for the evening will help you mix and mingle with other attendees.
- We have 2 meetup groups in Geneva with over 5,700 members and we will be inviting members of all ages from most of these groups. You will meet a lot of new people. (Members of those groups who RSVP will be shows as guests of the organiser so that you know how many people you can expect at the meet-up.)
- The age group 20/45 is an indicative guideline. You are welcome to attend if you are a few years either side of the guideline. The intent is to get like minded people together and so the age group tends to be important.
- We are not a dating group. Our group is created to help ladies and gents meet other like minded ladies and gents and to make new friends. Please do not attend our event if a perfect gender balance is important for your enjoyment of our meet-up. Keep an open mind and join us to make new friends.
Watch this video to see how to make people like you instantly - http://bit.ly/makepeoplelikeyouinstantly