What we're about
Upcoming events (4+)
It time to Explore Nyc Calling outdoorsy folks.
Join the group as we celebrate fall hike through Central Park.
Walk straight through the heart of Central Park on a tour highlighting famed spots like Bethesda Terrace, Bow Bridge, and Strawberry Fields.
This Hike will be about 3.5mi
Next on to Hudson Yards
Hudson Yards is New York’s newest neighborhood and home to more than 100 diverse shops and culinary experiences, significant public art and dynamic Nyc cultural.
Here you will time for Lunch (You choose) (at your own expense)
You choose your Lunch or bring your own. Over
You have many choices (Over 30 different places !
I'm eating @ "Ana" I high recommend it!
# ANA BAR & EATERY
Then Free Time to explore Hudson Yards on your own and take a stroll on the High Line.
R/T Tour Bus to Nyc,
Walking Tour Of Central Park
Hudson Yards/High Line
Parking, Tolls and Tip for Driver
All for $59.00
Payment to Save your seat w
1. Credit Card;
GREAT CENTRAL PARK HIKE (TOUR) w Hudson Yards (Urban Exploring ) | Gilligans Adventures
2. Venmo: @robert-gilligan-3
3. Zelle: ROBBGILL@YAHOO.COM
Thank you for your cooperation,
Take me out to the playoffs !
Grandstand Infield – Upper Level (400 Level)
1. Bus 🚍
4. Tolls/ Tip for Driver
Thank you for Your Rsvp.
Here is the link to make payment for the Yankees game #1
400 Levels Seats.
Payment are due now please, otherwise it will sell out.
Questions ? [masked]
1. Join us for Beautiful day Hiking and exploring History in the Hudson Valley Hiking Day. We are off to Explore New Trails @ the Rockefeller State Park.
Rockefeller State Park Preserve offers quiet countryside walks of all lengths through forested hills and valleys surrounding sunlit pastoral fields.
The trails of the Preserve are crushed stone carriage roads laid out by John D. Rockefeller Sr. and Jr. in the first half of the 20th century. Designed to complement the landscape, the miles of scenic carriage roads are wide and easy to walk.
We have hired a Guide to navigate us along the 5-6 mi historical and scenic Hike.
Featuring the Stone Bridge Trails and Stone Barns
This hike will start at Visitor center and make it was way with a gentle Guided Hike w History and very beautiful stops.
2. After the Hike we will visit Scenic Westchester River Walk.
This a pretty trail that parallels the Hudson River and ultimately leads to the lighthouse an Kingsland Park. The fall is the best time to walk,
This is a great walk, with views of the river,
3. Take a Quick Break in downtown Tarrytown quick refreshments' -for shops for some shopping.
4. Then next we are stopping to Letchworth Village and taking a peek, feels like a surreal adventure from a fantastic movie set. Its a Former 1911 asylum for mentally and stands abandoned to explore.
5. Then Dinner @
All for only $89.pp !
Payments to Save your Seats
Or Click below with Credit Card:
Hudson Vallery Hiking @Rockefeller Preserve, Letchworth & Delicious Dinner | Gilligans
Halloween 🎃 Extravaganza!
## Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions has received numerous awards and honors:
- Named #1 Haunted Attraction for 2019 by USA Today 10Best Readers' Choice Travel Award
- America's Scariest Haunted House in the Northeast by MTV
- #1 in America two consecutive years by HauntWorld Magazine
- #1 Hallow Scream by The Weather Channel
- World's Best Haunted Hayride by AOL News
- #1 on the Planet by New York Daily News
- "One of America's Best Hometown Haunts" by Fangoria Magazine
- #1 Outdoor Attraction by American Airlines
- #1 Scream Park and Hayride in America by HauntWorld Magazine
- #1 by USA Today
In addition, Headless Horseman is consistently named in the Top Ten Haunted Attractions by CNBC and AOL. It has been featured on The Travel Channel, Comedy Central, Emeril Live, Good Morning America, Nightline, CBS Evening News, The Today Show's segment "Sara in the City" and several national magazines.
So this will be our Journey
We will dine First a Four course Dinner in Hudson Valley
The we take a Ride North towards the Haunts
All these Events and attractions included !
1. The Horseman's Night of the Shadows
Everything that is, casts a shadow. – Neil Gaiman
Walk Thru Event
2. The Lunar Motel (Haunted House)
Everyone has their secrets, and there are shadows following us all.
3. The Nightshade Greenhouse (Haunted House)
It was this very greenhouse, 100 years ago, where it all happened.
4. Glutton's Diner and Slaughter House (Haunted House )
5. Mama Rose's Swamp Shack- (Haunted Experience )
6. Evil Reaping: Dark Harvest
(Corn Maze Experience some might not make it out)
7. Dr. Dark's Black Spider Side Show (Haunted Attraction)
8. The Horseman's Tomb (Haunted Experience)
9. The Feeding presents F.E.A.R. - Fright, Empathy, Anxiety, Rage ( (Haunted Experience)
10. Two Ravens Manor (Haunted Houses) 🏘
Round Trip Transportation
Four Course Dinner
all 10 Experience
To save your Rsvp.
Venmo.com to: @robert-gilligan-3
Credit Card payment here:
Looking forward to seeing you there!