http://glazedcon.com/wp-content/themes/pagelines-child/sections/shelf_glazed/screen.png Glazed is a 3day Glass and Wearable Tech event including: a weekend hackathon put on by Stained Glass Labs/AngelHack, a 1day Glazed Conference: A Glass and Wearable Platform Business Thought Leadership Symposium culminating into the Digital Fall Tech Fashion Show coproduced by Ubergizmo (http://ubergizmo.com/) and Stained Glass Labs (http://stainedglasslabs.com/)!
15% off your ticket at this link: http://glazedcon.eventbrite.com/?discount=glazedinnovation
The Glazed Conference will seek to bring in all the major players into the discussion including:
• Top Tier Press and Editors from VentureBeat, ReadWrite, All Things D, The Wall Street Journal, TIME, TechCrunch, TechZulu, Ubergizmo, Examiner among others
• Over $20bn funding on stage from Blue Chip Investors like Mayfield, Samsung Ventures, Rising Tide Ventures, DN Capital, KPCB, Quallcom Ventures, Spark Capital, Bloomberg Capital and Softtech VC
• The Top GLASS focused entrepreneurs in the world
• Industry Experts from Mobile weighing in and interpreting how to Design, Build, and Monetize for success
• Large Corporate “Hack Teams” looking to develop cool applications on wearable technologies
The focus of the weekend is to foster conversation with the Silicon Valley and the world’s top tier investors, press, developers and entrepreneurs around wearable technology. We will gather with the goal of defining market potential, penetration points and acceleration opportunities for the ecosystem.