What we’re about
hb5 co/work is the place to find and connect with professionals and artists working together, learning from each other and building businesses in Historic Downtown Concord, North Carolina. hb5 is bringing startup energy and a modern space optimized for productivity and learning to Concord to help kickstart the tech and creative communities and support entrepreneurship in the region.
co/work serves as a center for business startup and growth in Downtown Concord providing access to technology, learning opportunities and real, face-to-face networking and assistance to help local businesses, remote workers, freelancers and content creators to find each other and partner together to dream, design, build, market and deliver new products and services.
hb5 co/work provides a location and environment that allows start ups, freelancers, remote workers and content creators to mix in one physical location. Through building community and events, members will be coached, mentored, supported and encouraged in their goals and efforts, while gaining access to diverse learning opportunities and resources. hb5.co/work
Upcoming events (4+)See all
- Meteor Charlotte: Monthly Meetuphb5 co/work, Concord, NC
More info on Meteor Charlotte: https://www.meetup.com/Meteor-Charlotte/
About Our Monthly Meetup:
We meet and discuss Meteor topics in an open forum for anybody that wish to attend. Usually we showcase cool ideas, useful tools, and plugins and components that we've come across in our efforts to develop in Meteor.
Parking on Union Street is free after 6 pm and weekends. There is parking behind hb5 co/work on Market Street as well as a free parking lot on the other side of Market Street. See http://www.concorddowntown.com/Parking/Parking.aspx for more info.
- Grow your business!hb5 co/work, Concord, NC
Startup, established business or freelancer?
Put aside time once a month to turn up the temperature on your business growth. We will cover topics in a rotation including:
- focusing your business direction
- validating your business and revenue model
- determining what makes you unique in your market
- developing the right words to describe your business to potential clients
- analyzing your market including competitors
- developing a marketing plan
- building your website: your home on the web
- driving traffic to your website using digital marketing
- using technology to hook customers on your business
- making your processes efficient, consistent and profitable
Meeting topics will be set at least 30 days in advance.
Sessions are recorded and will be made available to those who attend.