Location visible to members
Lets meet on the night before hbasecon2016 at the Splice Machine office in San Francisco. Lets make it a working meeting. Here is the agenda currently:
•Apache HBase Build:
• Sean Busbey with a quick tour of How Apache Yetus drives the HBase build
• Apekshit Sharma with an overview of our new Flakey Test Feedback Loop up on Apache Jenkins
• Solving read and streaming writes while maintaining performance by Nitin Goyal of Guavus
• Changing out Delete Semantic by Duo Zhang
• GROUP DISCUSSION led by Nick Dimiduk: Whats 'next'? What are we doing right? What do we need to fix? Where does Apache HBase fit in the expanding galaxy of big data apps and cloud?
Our gracious hosts will supply engineer fuel. Please reply only if you intend to attend otherwise they'll be left with a bunch of dead pizza at the end of the night.
Be aware that on the morning AFTER hbasecon, our Phoenix brothers and sisters are putting on phoenixcon at Salesforce. Check out: http://www.meetup.com/SF-Bay-Area-Apache-Phoenix-Meetup/events/230545182/
Finally, use this code to get 25% off your hbasecon registration: HBCMTY
See you all in May!