Who We Are
The Physicians CBD Council represents physicians, nurse practitioners and medical board of advisors. Each member excels in his/her primary field of specialty while choosing to spend time educating his/her patients and supporting the emerging field of cannabis research for potential therapeutic health benefits. The board of advisors include specialists in the field of family medicine, internal medicine, rheumatology, pain management, endocrinology and nephrology.
Our Mission Statement
- Promote cannabis medical research for therapeutic opportunities.
- Educate on both potential risk and health benefits of cannabis based on current published research.
- Support organizations that share similar values.
The Physicians CBD Council Symposium is an event dedicated to promoting CBD wellness and medical research. This one-day symposium will feature vendors promoting the latest CBD products and services, presentations from medical cannabis researchers and advocates, as well as workshops focusing on health and wellness.
This event is geared towards the consumer who is looking to learn more about the benefits of CBD from actual medical professionals. This event is also a great networking opportunity for both emerging and established entrepreneurs and professionals in the cannabis/CBD industry.
For more information, visit www.pccfallevent.eventbrite.com
- CBD Exhibitors promoting the latest CBD products and services
- Lectures, Presentations and Panels from Medical Cannabis Researchers and Advocates
- Coffee, Dessert and Snacks throughout the day
- Raffle Prizes
- FREE CBD E-Book
- Coupon Book offering discounts on products from leading CBD companies
Dr. Dung Trinh, Internal Medicine
Dr. Robert Olvera, Family Medicine
Dr Scott Lee, Family Medicine and Gynecology
Dr. Kent Crowley, Clinical Pharmacist
Anna Bantique, Nurse Practitioner
Check back as we continue to add more information on speakers and exhibitors.
For vendors and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Cristina at [masked].