What we’re about
This is a group for women in Arizona ages 35 - 55 who are interested in connecting with and meeting like minded veg friends in our age group who enjoy healthy living, vegan or vegetarian eating, hiking, as well as other fun activities! :) Meetups will include events at healthy restaurants, hikes, yoga, walks, kayaking/SUP, healthy events/expos, farmers markets, volunteering, movies, etc. If this sounds like you, please come out and meet your tribe! :)
If you'd like to participate in discussion groups, actively engage with members, or see additional get togethers, please be sure to join our group on Facebook:
Arizona Vegan/Vegetarian Hiking Girlfriends Ages 35 - 55 | Facebook
We ask all members to please adhere to the following courtesy rules so that everyone has an enjoyable experience with our group:
- "Be brave, show up." This group will only work for you if you come out. All members are requested to attend at least 1 event per 12 month period. Please feel free to email us any event ideas you have and we will do our best to accommodate. We would also love members to host their own events, so please reach out if you'd like to do so.
- Please ensure your RSVPs are accurate. If your plans change and you can no longer make an event, please give the hostess at least 4 hours notice out of common courtesy. Standing people up may get you removed from the group as well as last minute drop outs. Please be sure to make a note that you made plans with us. Thank you
- Please no eating meat while out with group members. Non vegetarians/vegans are more than welcome to join and come out with us as we are glad you are interested in learning about our lifestyle. We just please ask that you refrain from eating meat out of respect for group members following a vegetarian or vegan diet.
- Reading the event descriptions. All members are expected to have read all the details in the event description before signing up for an event so that you know what to expect, where to meet, etc.
- No solicitations at group events and no classified ad posts to the group that are not group relevant.