What we're about
Homemade Chefs is a foodie community group, created to encourage local food lovers to meet and cook together. As of 2017, we are ranked the #5 largest Cooking Class group worldwide out of 898 groups, 410 cities and 41 countries on Meetup. We are the #1 foodie club in South Florida.
YOU SHOULD JOIN IF...
- most times your cooking efforts only feed the birds
- you have a burning desire to become a better cook
- you're already an awesome cook but want to get ballsier in the kitchen
- want to meet, eat and wine with local foodies
If any of these reasons sound like you, then you're a Homemade Chef in the making. Join us! Follow us @rohokitchen on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
OUR CLASSES & EVENTS
- Hands-on Cooking Classes
- Culinary Basics (Knife classes, kitchen basics, baking)
- Sit-down Wine Dinners
- Tastings (wine, beer and spirits)
- All kitchen levels welcome
- Mixed ages and genders, over 18 (sorry no kids, no teens).
Siblings Jorge and Vanessa Montes from Roho Kitchen hosts monthly classes and events at their catering kitchen. Chef Jorge has been in the food industry for over 19+ years working in various well-known fine dinning restaurants and hotels in South Florida. Vanessa has significant experience in the hospitality and marketing field. Together they share a passion for food, community and friendships.