What we’re about
Welcome to the Hyde Park Community Young Adults Group! This group is for people between the age of 20-40. Whether you have called Cincinnati your home all your life or new to the area, we want to connect with you! We will have different opportunities (book and podcast studies, bible studies, brunches, sports) to gather in a variety of settings (Bean and Barley, restaurants, wine bar, around the dinner table, coffee shops, the streets of Cincinnati).
If you believe:
- God’s abundant grace is eternal for everyone,
- Community is foundational,
- Social justice is integral to a life of faith,
- LGBTQ+ people are beloved and sacred,
- Black Lives Matter,
- You can’t love God without loving others,
- Climate change is real,
- Faith and doubt are not incompatible -
this group might be for you.