What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Insight III intensively focuses on your connection with your inner, authentic self. We designed this extraordinary seminar for people who want to:
*Develop a greater capacity to enjoy life,
*Be present at the moment,
*Become more deeply centred in their heart regardless of:
- Circumstances, or
For many participants, it is their first opportunity to recognise and connect with their higher aspects.
We run the seminar in an English countryside retreat, which provides lodging and meals.
The processes may involve groups, introspection or silence, with fun and laughter. During the five day retreat, you'll practice how to:
- Become a neutral observer i.e. instead of reacting, and:
- Step outside situations and gain perspective.
- Become aware of specific distractions in your life.
- Learn to connect with, and listen to, your inner guidance and intuition.
- Experience how judging others limits and impacts consciousness, experience, and:
- Learn practical forgiveness techniques.
- Access, trust, and act upon your heart's guidance.
- Strengthen your ability to see situations with greater clarity.
- Fully embody the qualities of compassion, acceptance, and authenticity.
- Discover how to accept, trust and surrender to the process of life.
- Spontaneously centre in peace and joy.
- Anchor the skills and tools learned in Insight I, II Seminars.
Prerequisites: Insight I and Insight II Seminars.
Your ticket includes:
- Three meals a day
- Seminar fee
We are taking safety at our events seriously, and you will be required to provide a valid PCR test or be fully vaccinated to participate.