What we're about
Introvert? So are all the people in this group. We're interested in getting together in a low key atmosphere to do what we do best have deep meaningful conversation about things that matter and spend quality time with other awesome introverts. Each month we'll meet to talk about topics that are important to us as a community (activism, spirituality, politics, etc), we'll go for walks, spend time in nature, have game nights, and all the other low key activities we introverts love. We'll also talk about life as an introvert and the personal and professional challenges that sometimes come with it. We'll learn more about the power of introverts and share thoughts, stories, ideas, and books. Most importantly we'll share our support for our fellow introverts in the Triangle area. All meetups are hosted by Rebecca Cooley.
Introverts Unite! Where pretense, small talk, and fakery are left at the door
Our Meetup Organizer is Certified Master Coach Rebecca Cooley. Rebecca's transformational whole-person coaching has helped her partners build confidence, self-awareness, self-acceptance, and connect authentically with themselves and others. She has partnered with executives, managers, and teams for over 15 years offering private coaching as well as training in public speaking, and Worksite Wellness Classes in Mindfulness, Stress-relief, Work/Life Balance, and Time-management.
- Over 15 years as an Executive Coach and Trainer for leaders in Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies, Top-tier Universities, Government, NGOs, Small Businesses helping executives and leaders achieve superior results
- 1500+ hours of formal training in stress-reduction, mindfulness, and communication strategies
- Certified Meditation Instructor
- MPA in Managerial Leadership
- Named Top 16 Coaches in Raleigh for 2022 by Influence Digest
Looking for a personable, heart-felt, caring coach to partner with you and help you achieve your personal and professional goals?
Email me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: www.catalystactioncoaching.com