12th KORUS Festival
Join us as we celebrate Korean, American, and other cultures at the largest Korean festival in the area: KORUS! (KOR = Korea, US = USA). The main night each year is Saturday, with all 3 days/nights being exciting to attend... The schedule is packed with acts and there are many many vendors, including food & drinks. The festival website is http://korusfest.org (if you want to volunteer, see: http://koreanassociation.org/korusfest/participate/volunteer/). The 2014 Festival Emcee is Famous Amos Yi.
There will be many performers, including performances by:
• Park Il Jun 박 일준 - award-winning singer
• Future Bass with DJ Creation - Friday night
• Romina Follinus - singer from Germany performing Korean songs
• DTMG - Dave Tauler Music Group
• Sung Lee
• ELEVATION MUSIC OPERATION (EMO) Showcase
• ALICIA RAE
• ALVIN TAN
• ALYSSA GALLO
• ANNA MATEO
• CARA KIM
• DOUBLE THE FIRE
• CHIP HAN
• Talent competitions - local and other talent attempt to capture the prizes & appreciation in KORUS
• Update: Here is an EVENT MAP LINK (note there is no exact location but there will be signs. We will have people at the HQ area (booths) at the time of this event's start. Many members are also volunteers, and will be out and around the festival, working.
Chuseok is the large autumn Korean celebration, and every year we go to the festival. The weekend of the festival (Fri-Sun) is filled with events, with each day having a theme.
The 2014 schedules for the 3 days are posted below to get an idea of the event.
From the 2014 KORUS festival promo poster:
And Korean Waves blog post on KORUS Festival.