What we’re about
Lady Boss Hangout is focused on helping women connect with peers to lean on and learn from.
The journey to pursue success as a woman building a career or a business venture is unique and is often not spoken about enough in a manner that cultivates positive change and healthy communities.
Together, we hope to empower you and fuel your success at every level.
Everything we do is designed to inspire, educate, and foster authentic relationships.
This isn't a networking group that is focused on collecting business cards or experiencing go no-where interactive informercials. We want you to always leave with something you can act upon.
We are part of the 805 Startups network:
We believe in inclusion and diversity being a key component to innovation and growth.
Almost all of our events are designed to be accessible to everyone in order to support our mission. Everyone matters and has a role in the success of the community we share.
We offer Paid Memberships and Sponsorship Packages if you would like to gain extra benefits, to support your growth, through our relationships, expertise, and events.
If you would like to simply support our mission, we have Supporter Subscriptions (like a Patreon) available.
Past events (275)See all
- Network event3 attendees from 7 groups hostingVIP Lunch #53 - Networking and Peer SupportThis event has passed
- Network event2 attendees from 8 groups hostingSoCal Startup Day - 3rd Party EventThis event has passed
- Network event3 attendees from 8 groups hostingPitch to Your Peers: Pitch Practices & Landing Page Reviews (Virtual)This event has passed
Find us also at
- Women Small Business Owners
- Business Referral Networking
- Social Networking
- Law of Attraction
- Women's Networking
- Small Business
- Startup Businesses
- Self-Help & Self-Improvement
- Entrepreneur Networking
- Women Entrepreneurs
- Professional Women
- Female Entrepreneurs
- Professional Networking