What we’re about
Silicon Valley Startups with global members bring innovation and creativity to change the world!
Events are a mix of founder stories, lessons learned and Lean Startup thought leaders like Steve Blank, Eric Ries, Ash Maurya, Rob Fitzpatrick, Etienne Garbugli, and Sean Murphy. Past events can be found at https://www.skmurphy.com/blog/lean-culture-videos/
- celebrate technology
- learn to be resourceful
- want always to be learning
- empower each other
Lean Startup Circle is dedicated to applying lean startup thinking and building lean startup leadership. We bring the Silicon Valley lean startup community together in a variety of formats (many of which involve beer) to learn from each other. What works? What doesn't? Is lean just a buzzword? Or can it really help build businesses? * The Lean Startup is a trademark and service mark owned by Eric Ries. *
Upcoming events (1)See all
- 10 Best Practices of Agile Hardware Product RealizationLink visible for attendees
Taking your hardware-based venture from concept to large-scale operation is a journey filled with uncertainties, unanticipated costs and multiple risk factors. Without the right strategies in place, your business may encounter significant hurdles in transitioning from prototype to volume manufacturing. Gain valuable insights into the 10 Best Practices of Agile Hardware Product Realization that will enable you to increase innovation, reduce risk, and bring better products to market faster.
In this webinar, you will learn critical warning signs of an unsuccessful product launch including:
- · Slipping schedule
- · Exceeding budget
- · Missing key product requirements
Join Michael Keer, the Founder and Managing Partner of Product Realization Group (PRG), where he will share his 30+ years of new product development and introduction (NPDI) knowledge, coupled with collective wisdom from the extensive PRG ecosystem. By following the 10 Best Practices, you can help your business identify and mitigate risk early, meet regulatory compliance and set up a resilient supply chain. Leverage the wisdom from industry veterans who have experienced more than 100 product launch cycles. During the session, Michael will share both his experiences and real world “war stories” to illustrate how these best practices can be applied to your venture to avoid.
- Learn how to identify gaps in your product development, operations and supply chain to save your business time and money.
- Explore 10 Best Practices of agile hardware for transitioning your product from concept to volume production, which will help you to mitigate risk and more successfully launch your new product in the market.
- Engage with a seasoned expert to better identify potential product commercialization risks and opportunities for improvement.