What we're about
This group is for Lesbian, Bisexual, Queer, and Lesbian-Friendly Women in the Kansas City area to meet for fun, casual activities and to have a good time. This is not a dating site; it's a place to make new friends. Please take a look around the site and see what we're about before you join.
I started this group because when I moved back to Kansas City I noticed a serious lack of lesbian community here. Obviously, I knew the community was difficult to find here - that's why I moved to Chicago in the first place! But that can change - there are numerous successful lesbian meetup groups in Chicago. I knew we could have a fun time here in KC as well!
Who Are We?:
- Women (however you choose to identify yourself) of all ages.
- Queer (lesbian, bisexual, ftm, androgynous, queer, questioning)
- Social (we enjoy art, sports, film, music, books, drinks..etc)
What Do We Do?:
- Movie Outings; Gay Film Fests; TV Viewing Parties
- Concerts; Music Festivals; Open Mike Nights
- Sporting Events: Women's Soccer, Football, Rugby, Roller Derby
- Book Clubs; Author Readings/Signings
- Art Museums; Photography Exhibits; Fashion Shows
- Hang Out; Meet For Coffee; Happy Hour; Pot Luck
...It's Really Up To You!
This is our group and the types of activities and number of activities is totally up to the group members! Your organizers will manage the regularly occurring meetups and then it's up to group member to suggest other activities.
How to suggest an activity...
Click "Suggest A Meetup"
Fill in the blanks, be sure to include a date, a time and a location.
Incomplete suggestions will be left in the suggested area for 30 days. If, after 30 days, they have still not been completed they will be removed.
Suggested meetups that include a Date, a Time and a Location will be approved and added to the calendar as soon as possible.
So..... What do you want do?