Join fellow technologists, entrepreneurs, and investors for the London Enterprise Technology Meetup (LNETM (http://www.lnetm.com/)) on Monday 12th May from 7:00pm - 9:00pm.
May's event will have our first ever joint demo from:
• Bigstep (http://www.bigstep.com) is an IaaS provider that combines hardware performance with the flexibility of the cloud - Rather than using virtualisation, Bigstep's infrastructure is based on bare metal, providing a performance and speed that virtual environments cannot come close to matching.
• Cloudera (http://www.cloudera.com) was the first and is the leading provider and supporter of Hadoop for the enterprise, offering software for business critical data challenges including storage, access, management, analysis, security and search.
Growing a Global Enterprise Tech Business - Panel Discussion
In addition, we will have a discussion about how to grow a global enterprise tech business - We have a great line-up of speakers, including:
• Robert Baldock (http://uk.linkedin.com/in/robertbaldock) is the MD of Clustre, who help innovative firms secure more work with large enterprises and build strategic partnerships with global IT firms. Before Clustre, Robert was head of the Global FS Practice at EDS, with his previous career being spent in various roles at Accenture.
• Dan Bigland (http://uk.linkedin.com/in/danbigland1) previously worked at Google and is now Senior Global Leadership Recruiter at King. Dan works with Kings internal technology stakeholders, finding, managing and hiring the most skilled and suitable Leadership, Marquee, and Evangelist talent.
• Mike Reilly (http://ie.linkedin.com/in/sadlierreillycapital) is a founding partner of Sadlier Reilly Capital which is focused on the development of early stage companies with seven investments, including Amplience, muzu.tv, Coole Swan, Stratus5, and a number of companies in incubation. He was CTO of JP Morgan and a member of the management team of the LabMorgan business incubator, in addition to spending one year as acting CEO of TransactPlus, a B2B startup. Mike holds a degree in Electronic Engineering from Dublin City University, 1985.
• Simon Stevens (http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/simon-stevens/0/58b/2a3) is a founding Partner of Trinamo, where he specialises in helping early stage businesses by using his expertise in sales, marketing and PR. Prior to joining Trinamo he spent over 20 years in both the Enterprise Software and Systems Integration Industries and have worked for both American and European Companies and managed both European and World-Wide Sales teams..
• Steve Wood (http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/steve-wood/0/31a/18a) (Moderator) is the Principle Sales Consultant at Launchpad Consultants, who represent several IT software and hardware technology companies as they establish a UK sales presence to win project sales with enterprise customers.
Sign up today and don’t forget to tell your friends/colleagues.
If you have any questions, please contact me at [masked] .
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!