The LNETM fosters innovation in the London enterprise technology ecosystem through promoting early stage technology companies, supporting entrepreneurs, educating companies on how to work with enterprises, and creating an environment where entrepreneurs, investors, and businesses can all network and learn from one another. Check out our latest news at www.lnetm.com where you can also request to present.
NOTE: Our ticketing process has changed, so please use the following link to sign-up to the event: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/7615937316699/WN_gMgtia81QpiuPffYDtXH7w
LNETM is going virtual for the summer!
We are very pleased to welcome a panel of industry experts to discuss key trends in cloud data management with four highly innovative data companies.
The expert panel will include:
• Oli Bage (Global Head of Business & Data Architecture at Refinitiv)
• Sarah Catanzaro (Partner at Amplify Partners)
• Stijn (Stan) Christiaens (Co-Founder & CTO at Collibra)
A founder from each of the four emerging companies will present their capabilities and then discuss key trends in the space with the expert panel.
Our emerging company Founders presenting will include:
• Anthony Cosgrove (Co-Founder of Harbr)
• Maarten Masschelein (CEO & Co-Founder of Soda)
• Seif Lotfy (Co-CTO and Co-Founder of Axiom)
• Jorge Gomez Sancha (Co-Founder of Tinybird)
Oli has recently taken up the co-chair position at the EDM Council's Cloud Data Management Capabilities (CDMC) working group, so will also provide an overview of their activities.