- Announcing LocalStack 3.0 General Availability!Link visible for attendees
Join us for an exciting virtual community event to learn about LocalStack 3.0, our latest major release towards empowering developers with a high-fidelity local cloud development & testing experience.
With the 3.0 release, we’re doubling down on our promise to boosting developer productivity and tackling the issues that often slow down cloud software development and delivery workflows — specifically, simplifying onboarding and eliminating the inefficiencies that lead to prolonged dev&test cycles.
In this session, we will look at LocalStack 3.0, discuss what's new in LocalStack, and what it means for our community and users. The session would feature some hands-on demonstration of the new features, a sneak peek into our latest enhancements, and much more!
Hop in to hear from LocalStack Engineers on how you unleash your productivity on cloud by:
- Testing disaster recovery simulations such as region failover, DNS failover, and service failures locally.
- Exploring and tightening security around IAM policies as your application takes shape.
- Creating ephemeral cloud sandboxes for testing your infrastructure locally or on CI pipelines.
- Utilizing analytics for LocalStack in CI runs to get insights into your infrastructure test runs.
- Getting started with a fully-local developer environment with the new LocalStack Desktop Application.
.. and much more!
By the end of the event, you will learn how LocalStack helps you build cloud applications, test complex infrastructure stacks, leverage extensive integrations, and confidently deploy to AWS.
This event will be hosted on YouTube Live. Once registered, you’ll receive a link and calendar invite with YouTube Live details. You’ll be able to view the live stream, participate by chat, or join Q&A. You will be able to access the event recording on our YouTube channel.
Social & Community