What we’re about
The London Meetup Group is a multicultural social club whose aim is to promote participation and involvement in community events, whether they are high profile or low profile. This is done through social events, language exchanges, cultural events, picnics, international dinners, walks, and club nights.
Whether you are a Newcomer in London or an Expat in London, come Meet New People and discover new places with us. Enjoy a broad array of events to participate in and create.
We are a group of people who want:
• Make New Friends in London
• Expansion of your professional network and career
• Have fun and meet like-minded people
• Join us for the most exciting social event in London
London Social Network chooses the perfect places to go and relax after work while meeting like-minded people. It will be another memorable event with many new people attending. If this is your first time, don’t worry you won't be the only one. Just come with a smile, introduce yourself and we will mingle with others.
You can come alone or bring friends and colleagues with you!
Afterwards, we'll go clubbing with free entry for everyone who attended the social event. We need a guest list down for the club if you are interested in joining us. Please RSVP to avoid disappointment.
Let’s meet for a relaxed chat and quality drinks!
Membership: For safety and ease of identifying people at events, members must have a clear photo of themselves and use their real first name. We reserve the right to turn down applications or terminate memberships at any point without reason if deemed unsuitable for our group.
Membership benefits include, but are not limited to:
• Connect, grow, learn, educate, and live through a wide variety of social events
• Network & cultivate relationships with entrepreneurs, professionals, students, travellers, and expats
• Opportunities to expand your impact on the local community
• Access to our events calendar, mobile app and limited online resources
• Access to pre-register for events in the local area for free or at a discounted rate
To view all of the activities we organise and see why we are an excellent alternative to the usual events page.
Wednesday Night Social
High number of local and international members from all kinds of backgrounds and cultures creates an exciting dynamic while keeping valuable long-lasting relationships. This event begins at 7:00 pm and ends at 12:00 pm.
Friday Night Social | After Work Social
The most efficient way to meet friendly locals, internationals and experience the most enjoyable conversations and activities! There's also a chance to get to know new people in a friendly environment. This event starts at 7:00 pm and ends at 1:00 pm.
Entrepreneurs Night Out | Saturday Night Social
Whether you are just starting out in business or have been in the industry for a long time, the Entrepreneurs Night Out is the event to meet new clients, potential business partners, and investors. We have three hours for networking or pre-drinks, followed by dancing all night long. The event begins at 7:00 p.m. and ends at 3 a.m.
Our events attract locals and internationals in their 20's and 30's looking to share ideas, advice, opportunities, resources, and referrals. In addition, they help them meet like-minded people. We’re about making new friends & meaningful conversations – this is directly attributed to the relaxed, no pressure group setting we’ve created.
Before you join us:
- By becoming a member, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer - If you disagree with these terms, please do not join this group.
- This is not a singles' group or a place to "pick-up." Members who get along can date, but please do not use this group to seduce others. Members found to be attending events or sending unsolicited messages to others with the goal of "chatting them up" will be immediately banned without warning. This is intended to be a safe, relaxed, and respectful environment for everyone.
- If you have questions, please contact the relevant organiser team. If your enquiry is urgent, please specify this at the top of your message. Please allow a few days for a response, especially during busy periods. If you have a query about a specific event on our calendar, please contact the designated event host, as they are in the most appropriate position to provide information about their own events.
Follow us on social media to stay updated:
F Page: https://www.facebook.com/londonsocialnetwork
F Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/121796193251071
We look forward to meeting you soon at one of our fantastic meetups in London!
London Social Network
Upcoming events (1)See all
- Friday Night SocialSOUND Cafe, London
The London Social Network invites you to the BEST social networking event in the city. Whether you're coming alone or with friends and colleagues, you're welcome! This event is the perfect opportunity to meet new people, make meaningful connections, and expand your professional network. Come and join us for a night of unforgettable fun!
Friday Night Social is a fantastic way to make new friends in London, have some laughs, party with other backpackers, and international locals from all over the world! Other people are interested in learning something, networking for business, trying something they have never done before, or enjoying something they love but can't get their friends to try.
We are a group of people who want to:
- Meet new people in London.
- Expanding your professional network and advancing your career
- Have fun and meet like-minded people.
- Network & cultivate relationships with entrepreneurs, professionals, students, travellers, and expats.
Our past events have seen many new business connections and friendships formed. The focus is on sharing ideas and exchanging resources. However, if you want to party later in the evening, that's fine as well! We have discounted drink deals in many places and free entry to nightclubs.
If you are feeling nervous about meeting a group of new people, don’t worry our hosts will look out for you and introduce you if you wish. Just let us know and we will do all we can to make your introduction to our group a valuable experience. It's a mix of social and business networking opportunities.
Please Note: The LSN is an exclusive private membership group. In order to participate, you must be accepted by the organizers.
We are looking forward to seeing you at one of the biggest social events in London!
CONNECT WITH US VIA SOCIAL MEDIA
F. Group: https://facebook.com/groups/121796193251071
F. Page: https://facebook.com/londonsocialnetwork
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the London Social Network?
The London Social Network is a multicultural community dedicated to bringing the community together through involvement in and engagement with social events. This is whether high profile or low key. This is if only by advertising and providing a crucial point of focus for activities such as social drinks, picnics, dinners, walking trips, club nights, etc.
Can I come alone?
Most people who attend this event register independently. You are welcome to bring non-member guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just register for the number of people you want.
Who comes to these?
Our activities attract professionals, business owners, students, travellers, and entrepreneurs from all backgrounds in their twenties and thirty's. They are looking to share ideas, advice, opportunities, resources, referrals and meet like-minded people. There may also be some people looking to find someone special who shares a passion for the same activities (but don’t make this the sole reason you come out).
What if the weather impacts the event?
We will determine if the event happens 24 hours before the start. You will be notified as soon as we know.
Questions to ask?
If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, and the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Ozzy at ozzy @londonsocialnetwork.com or WhatsApp 077-587-33-777.
Please use your best judgment always based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your finest. No sportswear shoes no trainers! The venue reserves admission rights.
You'll need your ID to enter nightclubs, so remember yours!
Please Note: NO WALKINS. Responding yes confirms you will follow our community terms and conditions. We are collaborating with Entrepreneurs, International, Creative and Professionals Network for Friday Night Social. By registering for this event, you take full responsibility for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly. Guests and members confirm they have read and agree to our terms and code of conduct.