What we're about
The London Social Network serves as a multicultural social club whose aim is to promote participation and involvement in community events, whether they are high profile or low profile, through social events, language exchanges, cultural events, picnics, international dinners, walks, and club nights.
Whether you are New in London or a Expat in London, come Meet New People and discover new places with us. Enjoy a broad array of events that you can participate in and create.
We are a group of people who would like to:
• Make New Friends in London
• Expansion of your professional network and career
• Have fun and meet like-minded people
• Join us for the best social events in London
London Social Network chooses perfect places to go and relax after work while meeting like-minded people. It is going to be another great event with many new people attending so if this is your first time, don’t worry you will not be the only one, just come with a smile, introduce yourself and we will mingle you with other people.
You can come by yourself or bring friends and colleagues with you!
After social event we will go to the clubbing with free entrance for every member who attended the event. If you are interested in to join us for clubbing, we need a guest list down for the club, Please RSVP to avoid any disappointment.
Let’s get together for a relaxed chat and some quality drinks!
Membership: For safety and ease of identifying people at events, members must have a clear photo of themselves and use their real first name. We reserve the right to turn down applications or terminate memberships at any point without reason if deemed unsuitable for our group.
Membership benefits include, but are not limited to:
• Connect, grow, learn, educate and live through a wide variety of social events
• Network & cultivate relationships with entrepreneurs, professionals, students, travellers and expats
• Opportunities to expand your impact on the local community
• Access to our events calendar, mobile app and limited online resources
• Access to pre-register for events in the local area for free or at a discounted rate
To view all of the activities we organise and see exactly why we are a great alternative to the usual events page.
Wednesday Night Social
High number of local and international members from all kinds of backgrounds and cultures creating a great dynamic while keeping the consistency of valuable long lasting relationships. This event starts start at 7:00 pm – and Ends at 12:00 pm.
Friday Night Social | After Work Social
The most efficient way to meet friendly locals and internationals experiencing the best conversations and activities! There's also a chance to get to know new people in a very friendly environment. This event starts at 7:00 pm – and ends at 1:00 pm.
Entrepreneurs Night Out | Saturday Night Social
Whether you are just starting out in the world of business or been working in the industry for a long time, the Entrepreneurs Night Out is the event to meet new clients, potential business partners, investors. We have three hours for networking or pre-drinks, following by all night long dancing. The event begins at 7:00 p.m. and ends at 3 a.m.
Our events attract locals and internationals in their 20's and 30's looking to share ideas, advice, opportunities, resources, and referrals, and to meet like-minded people. We’re about making new friends & meaningful conversations – this is directly attributed to the relaxed, no pressure group setting we’ve created.
Before you join us:
- By becoming a member, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer - If you don't agree to these terms, please do not join this group.
- This is not a singles' group or a place to "pick-up." Members who get along can of course decide to date, but please do not use this group to seduce others. Members found to be attending events or sending unsolicited messages to others with the goal of "chatting them up" will be immediately banned without warning. This is intended to be a safe, relaxed and respectful environment for everyone.
- If you have any questions, please contact the relevant member of the organiser team. If your enquiry is urgent, please be sure to specify this at the top of your message. Please allow a few days for a response, especially during busier periods. If you have a query about a specific event on our calendar, please be sure to contact the designated event host, as they are in the best position to provide information about their own events.
Follow us on social media to stay updated:
F Page : https://www.facebook.com/londonsocialnetwork
F Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/121796193251071
I : https://www.instagram.com/londonsocialnetwork
T : https://twitter.com/lonsocnet
We look forward to meeting you soon at one of our fantastic meetups in London!
London Social Network Team