Leader: Dave Borchart
Location: Navitat Canopy Adventures/Wrightwood, Ca
Distance: Hike portion is less than 1/2 mile ( all 3 hikes combined ) Total Zip line distance is Approx 1.5 miles over 10 separate Zip lines. Repelling from as high as possibly 100 ft or more!!! ALL EQUPIMENT IS PROVIDED!!!!
Gain: Does not apply
Time:3.5 / 4 hours
Pace: This is a guided tour.
IF YOU ARE AFFRAID OF HEIGHTS DON'T BOTHER TO READ ANY FURTHER!!!!!
· 10 zip lines, ranging from 200 to 1500 feet in length
· 3 rappelling experiences, 4 suspended sky bridges, 3 short hikes
· Explore the forest from 2 feet to over 300 feet in the air!
· Take in beautiful long-range views of the Mojave Desert and peaks in the San Bernardino Mountain Range from artfully crafted tree platforms
· An approximately 3.5 to 4-hour tour
· 8 guests maximum per tour departure time accompanied by 2 professionally trained Canopy Guides
· An all-weather adventure, exhilarating rain or shine!
ALL of this is included in the cost which is $109.00 per person
There ARE restrictions!!!!!!
Navitat’s canopy tour is designed for participants in reasonably good health. Due to the nature of the tour, we reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone.
Please review the following regulations:
· You must weigh between 90 and 250 pounds.
· You must sign a Participant Agreement Form (http://www.navitat.com/assets/File/WWD-Participant%20Forms/NCA%20-%20Participant%20Agreement%20-%20CA.pdf) prior to participation.
· For youth under the age of 18 , a parent or legal guardian must sign the Participant Agreement Form (http://www.navitat.com/assets/File/WWD-Participant%20Forms/NCA%20-%20Participant%20Agreement%20-%20CA.pdf) and proper supervision requirements must be met. See info below.
· You must be in moderate to good health.
· You must be able to walk a mile.
· You must have the strength to pull yourself along the cable and slow yourself using a glove to create friction on the cable.
You cannot participate in the canopy tour if you:
· Are pregnant.
· Have recent, reoccurring, or existing injuries.
· Have serious musculoskeletal disorders.
· Have epilepsy or seizure disorders that do not permit you to drive.
· Have hemophilia or are currently taking any blood thinning medications.
· Are under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or legal drugs that impair you in any way.
· Suffer from a health condition that may require immediate medical
I am currently looking into this and working out the details.
This is a PRE PAID event. Pre payment is REQUIRED for me to book this event!!!!
( I WILL PROVIDE THE DETAILS FOR PAYMENTS ONCE THEY ARE AVAILABLE)
There ARE cancellation restrictions that WILL apply!!!!
I am hoping to set up a plan with the manager that will HOPEFULLY offer us a group discount!