What we're about
Upcoming events (4+)
Are you dealing with inner stress and outer tensions between your life and the world?
Yet there is so much beauty, joy, and fulfillment to be grateful for, and so much difference we can each make. Are you ready to deepen your practice, learn new tools, and build a community with like-minded folks? Wednesday Nights at CSLDallas - a sacred, open, committed space. Group meditation. Applied mindfulness. Powerful manifestation tools. including discussions to grow, evolve and raise our consciousness, together.
“We are not limited by actual boundaries, but by false ideas about life and by a failure to recognize that we are dealing with the Infinite.” ~ Ernest Holmes
Join us ON CAMPUS ONLY in our Meditation Hall. We no longer broadcast on Facebook Live so that we can provide a genuine space for you to participate.
LOVE OFFERING APPRECIATED
Young Adult Meetup
Every other Thursday Beginning on July 14th
Welcome to CSLDallas’ Young Adult Circle for 20 and 30-year-old spiritual seekers. The Young Adult Circle provides a welcoming, inclusive, and introspective space for people in their 20s and 30s who are interested in discussing big life questions and exploring spirituality through authentic conversations.
WHO WE ARE
The Young Adult Circle is open to ALL...
- People in their 20s and 30s
- Any background, faith, tradition, or identity
- People who are parents, students, single or in relationships
- People beginning their spiritual journey or already following a path
WHAT WE DO
As a group we...
- Contemplate what spirituality means both collectively and individually
- Offer a safe, supportive space for one another
- Share and exchange perspectives in both small and large group settings
- Create an immersive and impactful experience through meaningful dialogue
WHEN WE MEET
- Time: 7-8:30 PM
- Location: In-Person at CSLDallas
WHY WE GATHER
Benefits of being in this group...
- Make real connections with like-minded people in our DFW community
- Feel seen, heard, and supported through authentic conversations
- Gain new perspectives and a deeper understanding of important topics affecting the world today
We are now open to come In-person or online
Get the breakthroughs you have been looking for!
Join us as we learn more about the Science of Mind.
What is it you ask?
We use our conscious minds to create the life we truly desire. There are tools and techniques that can not only help us to identify what it is that we really want but also to expand our way of thinking about how we can obtain it.
Join us every Sunday beginning at 9:15 am, and stick around for all the fun activities we have going on afterward.
The stresses of life add up quickly, and anything, even things that you want to do, can feel like just one more task on the to-do list.
Regular spiritual practice is a proven way to destress. So is being in a spiritual community. How can we carve out some time to connect – within, to others, and to the larger reality of which we are a part?
Come as you are to CSLDallas for a once-a-month Sunday evening of decompression, reflection, and a reset for the week and month ahead. The evening includes – Music for introspection, quotes for inspiration, and ideas to meditate upon – An environment of personal and spiritual reflection. – A group discussion on insights and revelation.
Bring a journal, sketchbook, or just your heart and soul Here you will find whatever is needed – a quiet space, a peaceful moment, a surprising insight, or just a deeper sense of belonging – for the next steps along your path.
2nd Sunday of every month
Time: 7 – 8 pm
Led by Kirby Welch and Dr Petra