What we're about
NJ Tech Hardware Startups is a group serving both New Jersey and New York. We look forward to collaborating among entrepreneurs, inventors, Hobbyists, new product development of large companies, engineers, scientists, and others.
We believe that “…Hardware is the New Software” but is extremely complex and in need of people from almost all market and technology areas. Our hope is to help people accelerate the process, and reduce the risk of moving from Concept to Production and Market. Or, to learn about new ways of designing, prototyping, building and fulfilling tech hardware, software, systems & Components.
We will be focused on many facets of the Tech Hardware Community including Business (Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Finance, Legal and Operations), Technology, Manufacturing, Positioning, and other facets to bring software integrated hardware systems to market and expansion.
This is the place to collaborate with and learn from others who are:
• Considering starting up a Tech Hardware type company,
• Tinkering around with various technologies to test their ability to solve more problems and increase their effectiveness
• New to the industry and simply curious about what is possible
• Trying to figure out how to bring your concept or idea from a concept to a prototype
• Evaluating manufacturing options for high volume production of your product through either off-Shore or on-Shore or both
• Assessing the market value and investment options for hardware companies.
We look to bring to light, discussion, and problem solving of challenges and opportunities of Tech Hardware products and cover the high growth areas of:
• Additive Manufacturing - 3D Printing
• IoT – Internet of Things
• Tech Fashion - including Wearables)
• And what ever you need help with!
We are bringing all stakeholders in the startup and growth stage business cycle to this group and ensure that companies, looking to manufacture and develop products, are organized for success. You will collaborate with and learn from:
• Angel, VC, Private Equity, and other Investors
• Engineers– all disciplines (i.e. mechanical, software, materials, electrical, textile, etc.)
• Manufacturers and Operations
• Inventors, Hobbyists, and Tinkerers
• Applied and Basic Researchers
• Professionals and Business Executives
• Technologists - Software, Hardware and Systems
• Transportation & Logistics.
Hope to see you soon.