What we're about
Upcoming events (2)
NOTE: We're starting a little earlier than usual.
Jordan Greenberg, Executive Recruiter/ President of The Pinnacle Source since 1986 will present his strategic wisdom and tactical guidance on developing your sales career in the technology sector.
Jordan is a legend in the Denver Business Community. Learn more here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordanagreenberg/
5:00 to 5:30 Networking, Pizza
5:30 to 6:30 Feature presentation
- Transition Time?
- Which interviews to take and why? What roles are you the best fit for? Do I pursue or go back to Sales Management/Leadership?
- What do companies mean when they say they`re looking for a hunter? Am I hunter? How do I know? Does that really matter?
- How to answer the hardest interview questions
- Resumes for sales pros- why are they different?
- Interview Tips that apply to EVERY candidate/ applicant
- What questions do I ask the interviewer? Why?
- How do I know whether its time to leave my current job?
- Why do sales people think compensation is so important?
- What does Corporate Culture mean?
6:30 to 7:00 More networking
7:00 Optional HH at Junction Bar
RESCHEDULING NOTICE: Due to the early arrival of Jay's first grandchild, (Congrats!) we have to push this meeting to November 14th.
As IT sales professionals, we're tasked with landing meeting with some of the busiest, hardest-to-reach IT executives in the industry. Cold Calling is the bane of our jobs, but we still think its necessary.
Jay Allen has built and managed 10 major networks of C-Level Executives from across the U.S. over the past 20 years. He went from being a mediocre salesperson who hated cold-calling to being renowned and highly paid for having “access to anyone at the highest levels”. He’ll freely share his unique secrets for success, answer questions, and network openly with you.
Besides being a master networker, Jay is also notorious for collecting exotic reptiles like this Argentine Black & White Tegu, Zilla.
5:30 to 6:00 the 1/2 hour social hour, pizza, salad, networking
6:00 to 6:15 Introductions around the room
6:15 to 7PM Feature Presentation
7:00 to 7:30 Q&A, more networking
7:30 Optional HH at Junction Bar --across the Plaza--