What we’re about
Associated with AANE, this group was created to bring people together who share a love for the outdoors! The group is organized by Katie McClean, Licensed Independent Social Worker, with input from all members. Together, we will think of fun and interesting outdoor activities both in Boston and the South Shore. Please join this group if you are an individual on the autism spectrum who is looking for connection, socialization, and fun outdoor adventures!
Check out AANE's other meetup groups for additional events!
AANE COVID Update, as of 8/25/2021:
Please know that we, the AANE staff, take our responsibility to keep the community safe very seriously. We will comply with CDC and state mandatory safety standards to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. As a condition to attending in-person programs, you agree to the following:
1. You must be fully vaccinated* to attend in person programming/services.
2. You will wear a face mask over your nose and mouth for indoor gatherings. Masks will also be required outside if you are unable to social distance.
3. You will social distance when possible.
4. You will use hand sanitizer as you join the group/program.
5. There will not be food at groups held inside (which would require you to take your mask off during the group).
You may not attend a program if you:
1. Have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past two weeks.
2. Feel sick, or have a temperature of 100 degrees or higher. If there is any question of compliance with this agreement, AANE staff will ask you to leave the program.