SmartBear Software has invited the Ministry of Testing - Boston to a talk at their Assembly Square, Somerville location, geared toward the needs of the automation developer. Itineraries and abstract of the talks coming soon!
SmartBear will be both hosting and sponsoring this event.
• End-to-End Web Application Testing With Selenium by Dan Giordano, Product Marketing Manager
• Test Design + Environment Management: Scaling UI Automation for Agile by Nikhil Kaul, Product Manager
The event will be livestreamed at https://www.facebook.com/smartbear/
About SmartBear Software:
“Software powers the world. At SmartBear, we know that for every application, there is a software team working hard behind the scenes to keep users happy. We create the software tools that development, testing, and operations teams use to deliver the highest quality and best performing software possible, shipped at seemingly impossible velocities. With products for code review, API and UI level testing, and monitoring across mobile, web and desktop applications, we equip every member of your team with tools to ensure quality at every stage of the software cycle.”
SmartBear offers a vast selection of testing tools, such as:
• SoapUI NG Pro (https://smartbear.com/product/ready-api/soapui-ng/overview/): API Functional Testing
• LoadUI NG Pro (https://smartbear.com/product/ready-api/loadui/overview/): API Load Testing
• TestServer (https://smartbear.com/product/ready-api/testserver/overview/): API Testing in Code
• TestComplete (https://smartbear.com/product/testcomplete/overview/): Automated Testing Tool
• TestLeft (https://smartbear.com/product/testleft/overview/): Functional Testing for Developers
• TestExecute (https://smartbear.com/product/testexecute/overview/): Scale TestComplete or TestLeft Tests
• QAComplete (https://smartbear.com/product/qacomplete/overview/): Test Management
• LoadComplete (https://smartbear.com/product/loadcomplete/overview/): Load Testing
• CrossBrowserTesting (https://crossbrowsertesting.com/): Cloud Testing Platform
• Open Source (https://smartbear.com/product/free/#open-source): SoapUI (http://www.soapui.org/). Swagger (http://swagger.io/)
SmartBear both has parking and is MBTA accessible, at the Assembly Square Orange Line stop.