What we're about
You are welcome to join us at our Monthly Tarot Meetup. We meet online on the FIRST WEDNESDAY of each month and you can drop in (and out) any time between 7 and 9pm in the evening.
Mary hosts this monthly online meeting and is supported by Louise. They are passionate about Tarot. They are both professional Readers and they look forward to welcoming you.
7 REASONS TO JOIN US:
1 - you get to talk Tarot and browse decks and books
2 - one chance each year to qualify for VIP/Founder Member status!
3 - that gets you financial benefits!
4 - you can play Tarot games and create your own reading
5 - you will have professional readers on hand to help and guide you
6 - you'll have a great, fun evening with like-minded people
7 - you'll get insights into how practical Tarot is personally
8 - you'll see how to use it professionally too
9 - you'll enjoy special bonuses and topics each month
See . . . we promised you 7 reasons and gave you 9 - we want to delight you!
WHAT DO I GET?
All of the above, plus . . .
• the chance to ask questions
• you get to learn more about yourself and others
• you get to explore lots of Tarotphernalia
• you mix with others in a relaxed, easy, environment
• you get a chance to explore
• you deepen your knowledge of Tarot
• you can browse our library
• you can buy if you want to (for yourself and or for others . . . )
• you can see how simple and practical Tarot is as a tool
• you get flexibility of when to arrive/leave to suit you
• you get up to two hours of Tarot (for LESS than the price of a short reading!)
• chance to play one or more of our 3 Tarot games
• chance to find out more about what's going on in the world of Tarot
WHO IS THIS FOR, WHO SHOULD COME?
You should come if you:
• are curious and want to know more
• have had a reading (or several) and want to learn - have no knowledge of Tarot - you have some/lots of knowledge and want to deepen it- you want to see, and play with, the games - you want to look through decks - you want to learn to create your own reading - you want greater insights into reading - you want greater insights into life and people - you want to see how useful and practical it is - you are enthusiastic about networking - you want to make new friends - you want to come alone - you want to bring friends - you want to have fun and learn and grow - you want to meet people with similar interests
HOW MUCH IS IT?
For the whole evening - up to 120 minutes - and including your chance to play the Tarot games . . . here are our usual amazing deals:
Just £7.50 for the whole evening, including the Tarot game time! At less than £4 an hour that represents great value and is way less than the price of a 20 minute reading.
WHO RUNS IT?
Mary hosts the online meeting each month.
Mary is an endorsed reader through TABI (Tarot Association of the British Isles). She has travelled the world, reading, teaching and speaking. Mary has met up with and worked with a number of Tarot luminaries including authors, artists, deck designers, publishers, speakers and readers.
She has also collaborated with the Tarot School of New York and run Teleconferences and Webconferences (globally and locally) on Tarot. With a background in speaking, training, coaching, counselling, NLP and so much more . . . you know you have a safe pair of hands welcoming you into this group.
Having run physical Monthly Drop In meetings in the Midlands since 2004, Mary is delighted to take this online - enabling people to join from wherever they are in the world - not just the Midlands. Especially now that she is spending so much more time at her home in Spain!
Louise sometimes joins us and she brings a wealth of Tarot experience to our group. She is a TABI endorsed reader and long standing TABI member. (Yes, that IS how they met!) Louise works in the Midlands under the name Priestess Tarot.
It's great to have another experienced Tarot professional joining us when she can (family commitments permitting) to help make sure you get the most out of your visit and enjoy a different style of reading - especially at her physical meetings.
Come & Join us . . .
So come and join us. Join the group, join the chat and come along to the events when you can. We'll make sure you have a great time.
It helps us you can let us know in advance that you are coming - although it is not essential - it helps us manage numbers.
Come on, treat yourself to some "you time" . . . you know you deserve it.
We look forward to hearing from you and to seeing you soon.
Mary & Louise