Accept responsibility to read this page through and decide if this group is right for you.
Read, agree to, and abide the Terms of Membership (aka "The Five and a Half Rules")
Answer the profile questions (especially the one that asks if you have read the Terms of Membership).
Stay in active status by visiting every two(2) to four(4) months.
The Terms of Membership (aka The 5 1/2 Rules):
The Fans' welfare is our first priority. There are a finite amount of venues to have events and events are time sensitive. For the welfare of the Group, when you request to join, you are agreeing to abide by the following conditions:
1) Have a recognizable facial close-up posted as your Main Photo in your Movie Group profile, unless you ask the Organizer for a waiver. The more recognizable your face, the better.
2) NoShows are taken very seriously. We try to wait for everyone before we take seats- "No Fan left behind". When Life happens please give us a heads-up that you can't make it to the event. It's a serious drag to wait for someone that isn't showing up.
3) Timely respond if we are trying resolve an issue with you. We want to be fair and get your side of the story. You might want to set your profile to allow emails from the Organizer.
4) To be courteous and respectful to the Group, to other Fans, to the audience and at the other people where we have events "Please don't spoil the movie". Please do not use inappropriate content in your postings or emails. Please do not unnecessarily antagonize anyone.
5) Please keep your postings to the site within the spirit of the Group's purpose. Please don't use us for free advertising.
5.5 )Last, but not least, If you have questions or requests: ask. That is what we are here for!
Event Planning The Hosting Team, Guests Hosts, and Volunteer Hosts plan meetup events take into consideration:
What's coming out with good buzz.
Requests from Fans' requests.
What's do-able for the Hosts' schedules.
We meet at designated spots at the different theaters. For consistency, the meeting spots that are usually on the left, as you walk in. We try to wait for our 'Yes' respondents to arrive, then we take our seats.