What we're about
In this group, we call ourselves Friends of Mr. Simon - because we work together as friends, to build an atmosphere of professional aspiration, but also of respect and support for each other.
Mr. Simon is a fictional creature compiled from our best practices, wisdom, professional knowledge, and emotional intelligence.
We - group organizers and members - however, are not fictional! We all are very real humans with a purpose in life - a purpose that is both a passion and a career. And we are happy to collaborate with everyone who is in search of their best professional self.
Some of the topics we discuss:
- Staying Current and Relevant in the Workplace
- OKR methodology for career goal-setting
- What's In Your Toolbox? - how to identify your strengths and their relevance for your target job
- Analyzing Job Descriptions to identify the top spoken and unspoken requirements
- Resume-writing best practices
- Networking advice
- Productivity and remote collaboration tools - a very in-demand skill nowadays
- Organizing job search pipeline
- Enterprise trends (e.g. Digital Transformation, M&A)
Each event features some knowledge-sharing by one of our presenters, followed by an interactive part where we have an open conversation with our audience.
Want to share your knowledge with our audience? Reach out to us, and let's collaborate!
Welcome, and let's learn together from Mr. Simon's limitless professional wisdom.